Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 39,612
On 11/10/2022 at 10:01 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

ROM will be crawling to 1B.

#ThankYouAriana :cry:

Meanwhile Ariana’s other worldwide smash hit collab with Cashmere Cat titled “Be My Baby” might never reach it :bow:

#ThankYouGaga:billie:

• lol 1

On 11/10/2022 at 11:44 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Meanwhile Ariana’s other worldwide smash hit collab with Cashmere Cat titled “Be My Baby” might never reach it :bow:

#ThankYouGaga:billie:

Thankfully BR, PF and ARUTW should also cross 1B around the same time which means these are all 3 solo songs, 1 of which is within the last 5 years

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,865
On 11/11/2022 at 1:33 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

#14 :laughga:

Slowly but surely and will stay on TTH's top10 for at least 8months hopefully..

The DUA LIPA print

• paws up 1

Total random thought, The Cure has done so so good on Spotify judging how low the streaming power was at the time. 

I would totally love her to release another pop song, just for the sake of it, next year. With her current streaming power it could end up being a hit.

I remember how The Cure hyped us all at the time, especially knowing she was regularly talking about releasing Joanne b-side album at her JWT backstage. That would be nice way to make us waiting for anything that comes next. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2

On 11/11/2022 at 7:01 AM, LockUpTheElderly said:

I don't know why you guys are acting like this is something new, but Taylor, Nicki and BTS always had released multiple versions. And why wouldn't they, considering their fans are good at mass buying.

Other girls would have been doing same things, but their fans can't even buy single version like with Rihanna last week or Break My Soul remixes (one of them even included Madonna).

I will give it to Taylor for coming up with time limit. Always smarter than the other artists. 

Edited by zoldyck

So Rihanna could get Born Again at #5 on tth, while HMH was peak was just #41.

Interesting, I guess you guys are just too busy looking at Taylor, but literally every other MPG team is doing their jobs so well as they should be

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,433
On 11/11/2022 at 12:35 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

LykkeLi on atrl just said CBT recording is not happening in December :toofunny:

I guess they're having a hard time making those fireworks look good or ms. Harley Quinn decided to scrap it 

If they scrap it i swear to god :gaga-scream:

We always had the theory it would come out during the voting period for the awards season so hopefully this is still what happens.

• paws up 2

On 11/11/2022 at 12:08 PM, zoldyck said:

So Rihanna could get Born Again at #5 on tth, while HMH was peak was just #41.

Interesting, I guess you guys are just too busy looking at Taylor, but literally every other MPG team is doing their jobs so well as they should be

This is why Taylor will always be underrated. With her talent, she deserves to sell 50M copies per album but everyone is out to get her, which limits her success. 

• paws up 1
  • lol 3

Moderator 17,148
On 11/10/2022 at 11:56 PM, Miaou said:

Midnights was #1 in France :awkney: even if I don’t like her we can’t deny she has now succeeded in the country :awkney:

Perfect Illusion was #1 as well. Was it a hit in France now?

On 11/11/2022 at 12:32 PM, zoldyck said:

This coming from Rih stan 2 weeks after Lift Me Up. She really has all stan bases pressed :billie:

Taylor has already ended Ariana, Adele, Beyoncé, Rihanna and now Drake. No wonder they’re all so pressed :billie:

Edited by The_Archer
  • lol 1