Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 11/10/2022 at 9:31 AM, Andreu said:

that's 50k more than the amount of people who wanted the BTW reimagined covers

I still can't forgive the mess they did with the BTW re-release...

Without those reimagined versions that nobody asked for and with a few bonus tracks left out of the final cut of the original album, BTW would be doing 2M daily streams easily nowadays.

On 11/10/2022 at 1:49 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

I still can't forgive the mess they did with the BTW re-release...

Without those reimagined versions that nobody asked for and with a few bonus tracks left out of the final cut of the original album, BTW would be doing 2M daily streams easily nowadays.

They always messed up with her 10th anniversaries : The Fame should have released a special edition with some unreleased (they have ton of finished songs from it), the didn't make any special event for TFM while being her biggest pop era to date, and BTW, well...

Mainly why I'm not expecting anything for ARTPOP or Joanne. We know she had a full b-side album for Joanne, we're not ready for the disappointment in 2026.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833

If she wants to release something for ARTPOP next year then good, if she doesn't then I'm good aswell. What I don't want is her releasing something for it just because she feels forced to do it. If Gaga or her team doesn't tease something exciting for these kind of events then idk why I should feel that excited about tbh

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382
On 11/10/2022 at 2:12 PM, LGMonster95 said:

If she wants to release something for ARTPOP next year then good, if she doesn't then I'm good aswell. What I don't want is her releasing something for it just because she feels forced to do it. If Gaga or her team doesn't tease something exciting for these kind of events then idk why I should feel that excited about tbh

i mean if she didn't "feel forced to" promote her last studio album we can be sure if she does something is not for that reason

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/10/2022 at 3:15 PM, Andreu said:

i mean if she didn't "feel forced to" promote her last studio album we can be sure if she does something is not for that reason

I actually don't think she will do something because she is forced too (I was just saying) but waiting for something "big" next year for ARTPOP is not really that realistic for me

Pop-a-911-ster 27,143
On 11/10/2022 at 10:32 AM, nydedan said:

I was told that taylor is not chart-obsessed and desperate and she's just doing what other artists do to promote their works. So do other people do this too? 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

nobody said she is not desperate... we said we would love to see Gaga doing it but since she is not we can criticize Taylor :laughga:

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/10/2022 at 2:32 PM, nydedan said:

I was told that taylor is not chart-obsessed and desperate and she's just doing what other artists do to promote their works. So do other people do this too? 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I had the same things for Chromatica, Born This Way Tenth Anniversary

Ariana had, Adele had, Drake had, Beyoncé had

even worse: Justin Bieber Justice even autoplayed when I was listening to a song by Gaga

so yeah, it's the new normal

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 11/10/2022 at 2:35 PM, emig_09 said:

nobody said she is not desperate... we said we would love to see Gaga doing it but since she is not we can criticize Taylor :laughga:

Babe, I love you but we’ve had people here saying she’s not desperate but a businesswoman. 

But agreed, I would love Gaga to be as obsessed as Taylor, I’ve said that multiple times, ain’t nothing wrong with that. She’s making money after all. Who doesn’t want to get coin?

• thanks 1
  • lol 1