Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 11/10/2022 at 12:33 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Album rollout ended back in 2020 there was no hope or point investing on an album which gp rejected

The tour has been a big event in pop this year, critically and commercially a success (and boosting the album streams), there's no point of not releasing the tour live event.

And I think reliable insider from ATRL LykkeLi confirmed she has shot an interview for Zane Lowe for Apple Music release in December / January. 

• paws up 4

On 11/10/2022 at 7:50 AM, monketsharona said:

2 streaming poisons.

And some fans actullaly think they'll try with a ARTPOP re-release next year :bebe:

It's not as if ARTPOP is not buried at the bottom of her playlists or anything like that :eyega:

• paws up 1

On 11/10/2022 at 1:05 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

It's not as if ARTPOP is not buried at the bottom of her playlists or anything like that :eyega:

Or it's not like it's the only album of her not having a spot on her last tour setlist :bebe:

Honestly as a fan I would take it immediatly of course, it would be new music to enjoy anyway. But let's be honest neither Interscope and her team has anything to win from this. It's like her least critically / commercially successful album and apart 50k fans signing a petition (and the ARTPOP producer) nobody wants it. 

If she'd be ready for releasing some unreleased stuff they would definitely pick TF, TFM or BTW or some kind of music in that genre. That's what people is streaming or mass paying to see her live lately.  

Edited by monketsharona

On 11/10/2022 at 9:15 AM, monketsharona said:

If she'd be ready for releasing some unreleased stuff they would definitely pick TF, TFM or BTW or some kind of music in that genre. That's what people is streaming or mass paying to see her live.  

Except Chromatica songs made up half of the Chromatica Ball setlist. By your logic, she should have only sold out half of the stadiums she played and not all of them fully.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382
On 11/10/2022 at 1:25 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

new viral sensation? :whatga:

the song is a bop, Lana's impact continues to be felt 

it has potential but the changes of tempo feel so forced and that kinda ruins it

On 11/10/2022 at 8:15 AM, monketsharona said:

apart 50k fans signing a petition (and the ARTPOP producer) nobody wants it

I still maintain a limited vinyl release with 2-3 new songs tacked on can bring in cute numbers. They just don't have to oversupply the demand. Vinyls will get the labels money and the fans satisfaction.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382
On 11/10/2022 at 1:15 PM, monketsharona said:

apart 50k fans signing a petition (and the ARTPOP producer) nobody wants it. 

that's 50k more than the amount of people who wanted the BTW reimagined covers

• lol 7

Pop-a-911-ster 39,337
On 11/10/2022 at 7:23 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

but the boost is most likely not because of Lift Me Up, as seen on yesterday's update

she’ll see another boost coming, looks like “Born Again” is being released on Friday…possibly being added to the album after the fact? Idk kinda weird but whatever 

• paws up 1

On 11/10/2022 at 1:31 PM, Andreu said:

that's 50k more than the amount of people who wanted the BTW reimagined covers

True but she didn't even left a little finger on this tbh. We know most of those demos from Act 2 are not even recorded. Would they want to give this effort to put her in a studio and record, produce, rewrite things (from an album that almost put an end to her career in every aspect) for a cute 1 week fan sales, while they could give us full money for a brand new project ?

Like I said I'd totally take it, I love ARTPOP, but I'm very doubtful about her team and Interscope's wish to make it happen.