Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Moderator 17,129
On 11/9/2022 at 5:43 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Same was for HMH but the boost was 0 :billiecat:

But that song was non-existent on any streaming playlists at that point, unlike LMU which is omnipresent.

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/9/2022 at 5:45 PM, corvus albus said:

But that song was non-existent on any streaming playlists at that point, unlike LMU which is omnipresent.

true + it did boost HMH a small bit when movie got out

yes HMH is not a smash in any kind, nor much of a hit but let's not act like Lift Me Up is an organically pushed OST, when it's giving lead single type of payola

Pop-a-911-ster 27,219
On 11/9/2022 at 1:52 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

POP:
22 19 RIHANNA Lift Me Up 5985 4946 1039 16.638
+22 Spins
-798 Bullet
-0.211 Audience

Total update was +0.68 but Pop dropping is a bad sign

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 11/10/2022 at 12:16 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

Rih jumped 7 spots 17 (+7)

Did the movie debut or something? 

On 11/10/2022 at 12:23 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

The movie drops Friday, reviews started pouring in yesterday though. But I can’t imagine that early viewings for critics have LMU that much of a boost? 

Already showing in my country.. not fan of Marvel tho except Spidey and X-Men so didnt bother to go to the cinema even tho one of my friend invited me :billie:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3
On 11/9/2022 at 6:11 PM, The_Archer said:

Hold my hand is the #1 song of 2022 on KKBOX, one of the biggest streaming platforms in Asia

spacer.png

#2 #4 #5 :katy: If Hold My Hand wasn't there, it could be easily renamed to worst songs of the year 

• lol 2

The ending scene of Top Gun, where Hold my hand is incorporated is sooo good…the song sound amazing and fits perfectly! The fact that voters are presented with this clip when voting, gives me hope for Godga to succeed!

Regarding the second song of Rihno for Black Panther, it’s good but sounds like an album track, not like a song written for a movie. Also it’s not eligible for the Oscars either cause it’s the 2nd end credit song and as per Oscar rules only the 1st end credit song is eligible or a song that plays during the movie which is not the case for Born again.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1