Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,237

Still top 10 on Billboard 200, her stablity is insane that too 20 years into her career, critical acclaim-success-fame all are still hers and the fact she didn't even made any effort to promote it so far, no visuals & photoshoots

• paws up 6

Popster to Popster 4,237
On 11/8/2022 at 8:37 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Still top 10 on Billboard 200, her stablity is insane that too 20 years into her career, critical acclaim-success-fame all are still hers and the fact she didn't even made any effort to promote it so far, no visuals & photoshoots

need gaga to stop f**king around for LG7 and be Serious for music for once, we are ready to wait till 2025 if its a masterpiece

Edited by Ayobabylon
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,705
On 11/8/2022 at 4:09 AM, Ayobabylon said:

need gaga to stop f**king around for LG7 and be Serious for music for once, we are ready to wait till 2025 if its a masterpiece

I honestly feel like her big music eras time is over. She had her peak on this with TF, TFM and BTW then slowly decreasing from ARTPOP to Chromatica (not talking about music quality but overall eras) 

My guess is we'll get jazz covers from Joker in 2024 and LG7 era and tour in 2025/2026 with not that much of focus just like Chromatica.

2023/2024 will probably be such a boring time for any of her music fans... 

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

A Popster Is Born 18,607
On 11/8/2022 at 2:15 AM, LockUpTheElderly said:

That statement alone should put you out, you can't use a position to silence someone just because you don't agree with their opinion or because you don't have arguments to deny what was said.

:icant:

Oh my. I guess little legend should also be put out like years ago.
:icant:

Touch some grass, babe. It was a joke. 

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,237
On 11/8/2022 at 9:32 AM, monketsharona said:

I honestly feel like her big music eras time is over. She had her peak on this with TF, TFM and BTW then slowly decreasing from ARTPOP to Chromatica (not talking about music quality but overall eras) 

My guess is we'll get jazz covers from Joker in 2024 and LG7 era and tour in 2025/2026 with not that much of focus just like Chromatica.

2023/2024 will probably be such a boring time for any of her music fans... 

her commercial peak is definitely not peaking again but atleast we can hope for a career highlight and critical peak at this stage of her career ik she is not just a popstar, she is making big name in films too unlike her peers thats why i dont expect much (constant releases) from her musically but we can wait and she can work one album till 2025 if thats what it takes, want her to make AN ALBUM since radios won't Support her  so its better to have a good album overall instead for single based albums like chromatica where album tracks are skips (lowkey) and only 1 song is Carrying the album for sweet 40 weeks so its her time to become an album Artist if she wants to continue her relevancy in music and she is very talented so she will definitely serve if she works hard bc she definitely is not serious about her music for a long time 

Edited by Ayobabylon
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,854
On 11/7/2022 at 9:55 PM, Replay said:

Replay rising on Sunday :enigma:

It went from 46.291 yesterday to 47.914 today (43.076 last Sunday, 11% WoW increase)

Replay deserves to blow up on tiktok so badly :bradley:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,440
On 11/7/2022 at 11:18 PM, technologic said:

Settings —> privacy —> suggest your account to other —> turn off the last one. 

Ohhh thanks I did not know this was even possible :kiss:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,440
On 11/8/2022 at 7:54 AM, The_Archer said:

Super freaky girl is still top 10 and Beyoncé stans had the audacity to compare it to BMS :icant:

SFG is objectively the much bigger song lbr

Edited by Andreu

On 11/8/2022 at 9:54 AM, The_Archer said:

Super freaky girl is still top 10 and Beyoncé stans had the audacity to compare it to BMS :icant:

How many weeks cardigan, willow, and all too well spent in top 10 tho?

86-D19887-655-D-44-C0-94-A5-8065-BE03032