Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 11,619
On 11/7/2022 at 11:15 PM, OliverDespechao said:

A Tik Tok that credits Gaga's song properly, has a lot of likes and views and isn't anything cringy but actual choreo from the music video with that video in the background? 

Slay :whatga:

Also comments being full of people realising Norman Reedus played Judas in the video, just like it was happening for years on YouTube? 

Slay :whatga:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 11/7/2022 at 6:25 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I can’t with this lmao. When is the mod team job application starting? I’m def ready to be promoted.

:icant:

That statement alone should put you out, you can't use a position to silence someone just because you don't agree with their opinion or because you don't have arguments to deny what was said.

• lol 1

On 11/7/2022 at 6:30 PM, zoldyck said:

for me, this is exact same reason why I find Taylor success more impressive. Cause whenever somebody talks about Beyonce success they had to add extra prefix like xyz years into music, at abc age, etc. 

Taylor is doing record breaking numbers as well, but I hardly see anyone mention she is doing it with 9th studio album when most of girls are evaporated by this point. But those numbers stands for themselves without bring up she is doing it 15+ years and with her 9th studio album. 

It also can't be denied that Taylor is doing it just because of the image she's built up since she debuted.

ARTPOPster 1,486

as much as I love dragging beyonce, it is obvious she makes much more interesting music and as a black female artist it is really that hard to maintain this level of success. Also, she is a better live performer and can SING at least