Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster This Way 588
On 11/8/2022 at 3:05 AM, chartgaga said:

exactly, if Gaga was the one outdoing her past albums with her new material, you'd never stop hearing about it

we get it, Liddos hate Taylor (despite some hiding behind her during 1989/reputation to shade Katy Perry) but girl is breaking records on her 10th studio album

I dont think most little monsters hate Taylor. There’s a significant overlap between the two fanbases in real life. It’s just on stan twitter and forums that you see these petty fights.

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/7/2022 at 10:36 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Care to explain? 

cause some will be muted or banned for just saying they don't like one artists that some like more...

this is a safe space of freedom of speech

A Popster Is Born 18,607
On 11/7/2022 at 10:30 PM, zoldyck said:

for me, this is exact same reason why I find Taylor success more impressive. Cause whenever somebody talks about Beyonce success they had to add extra prefix like xyz years into music, at abc age, etc. 

Taylor is doing record breaking numbers as well, but I hardly see anyone mention she is doing it with 9th studio album when most of girls are evaporated by this point. But those numbers stands for themselves without bring up she is doing it 15+ years and with her 9th studio album. 

The longevity, the age, the skin color, the music genre - it all matters, sadly. 

We often are mentioning Gaga’s years of career while she’s having some acomplishments. It’s an important part of one’s legacy. It’s not only fair but also necessarily to notice how long someone is in the business. 

As for Taylor, she is doing great and what she does is def outstanding. Good for her and her fans. 

On 11/7/2022 at 10:30 PM, zoldyck said:

for me, this is exact same reason why I find Taylor success more impressive. Cause whenever somebody talks about Beyonce success they had to add extra prefix like xyz years into music, at abc age, etc. 

Taylor is doing record breaking numbers as well, but I hardly see anyone mention she is doing it with 9th studio album when most of girls are evaporated by this point. But those numbers stands for themselves without bring up she is doing it 15+ years and with her 9th studio album. 

Taylor is also impressive, the woman has outdone all the female artists in USA and she is probably a level of her own by now, gaining new records all the time.  I just noted it for the representation issue of black female artists. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,903

The best song on ARTPOP is trending 

Vo7sFk2.jpeg

I WANNA BE THAT G.U.Y 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 18,607
On 11/7/2022 at 10:39 PM, chartgaga said:

cause some will be muted or banned for just saying they don't like one artists that some like more...

this is a safe space of freedom of speech

Do you think I’m Elon Musk or something? Lmao. Please. I’m as left as they can be and this is seriously a disappointing opinion. If you want to get to know me, just dm me. We can talk. 

Crypto Nft GIF by Chubbiverse

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 11/7/2022 at 8:54 PM, Fame Romance said:

@Mario Spears would like to disagree

32-nodither.thumb.gif.4814f617e25ad95ace

I'll give her some props. Her I'm Glad video has one of her best choreos. 

But still, she used Natasha Ramos vocals for this whole album 🙄

She's a dancer, not an artist 

Popster for Sale 45,051
On 11/7/2022 at 9:49 PM, Mario Spears said:

I'll give her some props. Her I'm Glad video has one of her best choreos. 

But still, she used Natasha Ramos vocals for this whole album 🙄

She's a dancer, not an artist 

The new "she's a songwriter, not an entertainer" 

Edited by HoldMyOreos
  • lol 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 11/7/2022 at 10:50 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

"she's a songwriter, non an entertainer" 

This describes TS perfectly 

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 45,051
On 11/7/2022 at 9:54 PM, Andreu said:

She wasnt gonna let PoCs get the #1 

Yet another dogwhistle for her white supremacist stanbase 

Spoiler

:icant:

Edited by HoldMyOreos
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,440

Another judas viral tiktok with over half million likes 

Nvm bc i dont find the way to post it without it showing the link is generated from my acc :rip: but the user is @dontecolley

Edited by Andreu
  • yaas, gaga 2