Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 57,446
On 11/7/2022 at 9:49 PM, The_Archer said:

Taylor has already surpassed Beyoncé in terms of sales, streams and even touring and she’s showing no signs of slowing down. At 25+ years, she’ll be the biggest female artist of all time. That’s her legacy and nobody can touch it. And you know it too.

Plz Taylor hasn't sold half the CPSC that Madonna sold 

Madonna literally invented female pop, what "impact" does Taylor's discography have? 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,933
  • [Spotify] I Ain't Worried: 2,763,862 streams, down 6.4% from 7 days ago.
  • [Spotify] BREAK MY SOUL: 550,095 streams, down 13.6% from 7 days ago.
  • [Spotify] CUFF IT: 2,158,992 streams, down 11.1% from 7 days ago.
  • [Spotify] Super Freaky Girl: 1,546,363 streams, down 15.1% from 7 days ago.
  • [Spotify] Hold Me Closer: 1,028,376 streams, down 58.4% from 7 days ago.
  • [Spotify] Unholy: 5,979,190 streams, down 11.2% from 7 days ago.

On 11/8/2022 at 1:53 AM, corvus albus said:

How does that even work? ARTPOP is the anti Taylor album :icant:

Well I don't Like Taylor music at all, but the fight seem to be revolved around commercial success rather than musical preference.

On 11/7/2022 at 5:26 PM, Fame Romance said:

This is kind of a setup because Chromatica wasn't doing much better/was lower at this point :katy:

On 11/7/2022 at 5:29 PM, Miaou said:

Chromatica teas so yeah Objectivity indeed

spacer.png

Renaissance has at least twice the playlist reach that Chromatica had 14 weeks into its release, and it's only selling some sh!t still thanks to Cuff It miraculously going viral on Tiktok as the album was doomed to have the same fate as Break My Soul and the other album tracks.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,933
  • [Spotify] The Fame: 1,799,011 streams, down 6.0% from 7 days ago.
  • [Spotify] The Fame Monster: 1,094,459 streams, down 20.1% from 7 days ago.
  • [Spotify] Born This Way: 1,224,854 streams, up 1.5% from 7 days ago.
  • [Spotify] ARTPOP: 296,586 streams, up 1.1% from 7 days ago.
  • [Spotify] Joanne: 342,938 streams, up 3.3% from 7 days ago.
  • [Spotify] Chromatica: 751,980 streams, down 1.3% from 7 days ago.

Lady-Gaga-albums-Spotify.jpg

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 11/7/2022 at 9:49 PM, The_Archer said:

Taylor has already surpassed Beyoncé in terms of sales, streams and even touring and she’s showing no signs of slowing down. At 25+ years, she’ll be the biggest female artist of all time. That’s her legacy and nobody can touch it. And you know it too.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

ARTPOPster 1,642
On 11/7/2022 at 2:46 PM, DonnieDarko said:

She’s in the game way longer than you live most probably and paved the way for many artists. She’s doing just fine. Hopefully Taylor will have at least 1/4 of Bey’s legacy when she’ll be at 25+ years of her career. Doubtful tho.

I think Taylor will easily surpass Bey’s legacy tbh.

To me Beyoncé having a successful album in her 40s is more impressive than the records of Taylor. I know Taylor will be successful in her 40s too, but I agree with some users, a Black woman from a girl group of late 90s managed to be till today a force is not an easy feat. On the other hand, Beyoncé had always big industry support and in a sense she was a brand with an army of people working on her next re-invention, one reason she may managed to stay afloat longer than her contemporaries.

• love 3

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/7/2022 at 10:25 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I can’t with this lmao. When is the mod team job application starting? I’m def ready to be promoted.

:icant:

why would we want that?

especially with already the far right rising globally? enough!

On 11/8/2022 at 2:21 AM, Gaga Banana said:

To me Beyoncé having a successful album in her 40s is more impressive than the records of Taylor. I know Taylor will be successful in her 40s too, but I agree with some users, a Black woman from a girl group of late 90s managed to be till today a force is not an easy feat. On the other hand, Beyoncé had always big industry support and in a sense she was a brand with an army of people working on her next re-invention, one reason she may managed to stay afloat longer than her contemporaries.

for me, this is exact same reason why I find Taylor success more impressive. Cause whenever somebody talks about Beyonce success they had to add extra prefix like xyz years into music, at abc age, etc. 

Taylor is doing record breaking numbers as well, but I hardly see anyone mention she is doing it with 9th studio album when most of girls are evaporated by this point. But those numbers stands for themselves without bring up she is doing it 15+ years and with her 9th studio album. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/7/2022 at 10:30 PM, zoldyck said:

for me, this is exact same reason why I find Taylor success more impressive. Cause whenever somebody talks about Beyonce success they had to add extra prefix like xyz years into music, at abc age, etc. 

Taylor is doing record breaking numbers as well, but I hardly see anyone mention she is doing it with 9th studio album when most of girls are evaporated by this point. But those numbers stands for themselves without bring up she is doing it 15+ years and with her 9th studio album. 

exactly, if Gaga was the one outdoing her past albums with her new material, you'd never stop hearing about it

we get it, Liddos hate Taylor (despite some hiding behind her during 1989/reputation to shade Katy Perry) but girl is breaking records on her 10th studio album

• paws up 1