Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 39,477
On 11/5/2022 at 5:04 PM, BenG said:

[Spotify] Lift Me Up: 3,152,779 streams, down 60.7% from 7 days ago.

…wait it fell on a Friday? The same day it’s parent album was released….? :rip:

THAT IS f-ING TRAGIC

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • lol 3

On 11/5/2022 at 8:43 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I wonder how she’ll campaign Hand this year? I want the Cannes/movie version :billie:
At least she has the Grammys too to give it momentum (unlike LMU). I wasn’t on here for TIHTY, and obviously we know how she campaigned for Hog/ASIB. Hopefully she will win a lil smthn from this award season like the trifecta/pop trad and pop duo the year before :shine: 

P.S. Gaga’s team will block and unlabel the sounds on tiktok

I fear this will be her first song that she will make ZERO performances/campaigning to push it for the Oscars…

She practically has ZERO time to do it from December onwards cause she will be super busy filming Joker. Grammys performance would be the only scenario but I doubt it will happen. She might not even attend the award shows that she will get nominated for like Golden Globes, Critics Choice etc

A nightmare!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

Popster for Sale 41,933
On 11/5/2022 at 9:09 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

The numbers speak for themselves :crowned:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 11/5/2022 at 10:09 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

THAT IS f-ING TRAGIC

and it's getting one of the biggest rolling effects on radio of all time (not surprising lbr) so the second week fall won't be cute :dead:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

not BB revising LMU’s first 3 day sales from 27k >> 16k :icant:  knew there was no way it could’ve pushed that much given the reception upon release no matter how many tactics their team could’ve tried; the Navy can’t push mass numbers like Swifties, BOTS, Barbz

spacer.png

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,477
On 11/5/2022 at 5:12 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

a humbling 

These numbers are just so awful….:rip: like RIHANNA’s comeback single should not be performing like that….my god if it wasn’t for the massive radio payola this would like already be DOA

maybe maybe maybe the movie helps it but wow not a good look when you can’t even have a THU-FRI rise on your second week of release even after the album release :rip: