Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3
On 11/5/2022 at 7:10 PM, Andreu said:

Gaga's team should claim those just dance audios so they make sure everyone using it is aware which song it is. Rosalía's team changed an unofficial upload of her song that was getting more videos and turned it "official" so it's not impossible to do so.

Not you assuming that Gaga's team is capable of doing even the most easiest thing, correctly.

• paws up 1

On 11/5/2022 at 6:42 PM, Lazz Monster said:

https://www.goldenglobes.com/articles/golden-globe-awardsr-return-nbc-tuesday-january-10-2023-landmark-80th-anniversary

This is not new, but it is interesting. For the first time ever, people from outside the US will vote for the Golden Globes (they've added 103 new members this year, practically doubling their numbers), so it could have some real impact on the nominations

I’m sorry but aren’t most of the Golden Globe voters foreigners since the beginning?

That’s the point of HFPA (Hollywood foreign press association)

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

Popster to Popster 3,205
On 11/4/2022 at 5:29 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Maybe some of you are too young on here but if Gaga was truly chart obsessed then she would have never released an album like Born This Way which was really risky back then, she would have played her cards way more safer (she also would not have changed her style so many times) the media was the one that put this whole "Roar vs Applause" thing down everyones throats and Gaga back then was just trying to make a statement that she loves music more than success. Gaga actually got rid of her past manager because she felt like a money making machine, I actually thing that she does care up to a point but she is not actually obsessed with charts etc.

I honestly think she was super close to giving up pop and that whole machine. She was giving a lot of self doubt and uncertainty about the whole era on tour. I guess we'll honestly see where she's at with LG7, the type of music she puts out, and the amount of promo she does for it. If it's another drop and dash, then that's just her choice and we're lucky to still get music. 🤷‍♂️

A Popster Is Born 10,146
On 11/5/2022 at 3:50 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

I’m sorry but aren’t most of the Golden Globe voters foreigners since the beginning?

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

"The HFPA recently announced the introduction of 103 new voters to its ranks, marking the first time international-based voters have been added to the voting pool."

Yeah, they were foreigners, but they all lived in the US, now there are voters that don't

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/5/2022 at 8:58 PM, Imtired1616 said:

I honestly think she was super close to giving up pop and that whole machine. She was giving a lot of self doubt and uncertainty about the whole era on tour. I guess we'll honestly see where she's at with LG7, the type of music she puts out, and the amount of promo she does for it. If it's another drop and dash, then that's just her choice and we're lucky to still get music. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, she was very depressed during that time for multiple reasons and she actually tweeted to me back in 2014 about moving on from her past management and the fact that her life was "amazing" after she got rid of "the trash" so I think the situation was a lot more serious than we thought but anyway things eventually ended up in her favor. As for LG7, I think It's going to be a lot more different than Chromatica, nowadays she really feels much better with herself so that might actually reflect on her album, who knows. 

A Popster Is Born 11,582
On 11/5/2022 at 7:10 PM, Andreu said:

Gaga's team should claim those just dance audios so they make sure everyone using it is aware which song it is. Rosalía's team changed an unofficial upload of her song that was getting more videos and turned it "official" so it's not impossible to do so.

Good f*ucking luck xDDDDD 

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,931
On 11/5/2022 at 6:10 PM, Andreu said:

They will take down those audios instead

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 11/5/2022 at 6:50 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

I wonder how she’ll campaign Hand this year? I want the Cannes/movie version :billie:
At least she has the Grammys too to give it momentum (unlike LMU). I wasn’t on here for TIHTY, and obviously we know how she campaigned for Hog/ASIB. Hopefully she will win a lil smthn from this award season like the trifecta/pop trad and pop duo the year before :shine: 

P.S. Gaga’s team will block and unlabel the sounds on tiktok

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

A Popster Is Born 16,336
On 11/5/2022 at 9:42 PM, chartgaga said:

@BenG@Replay would you all have Born This Way album last updates over 1.3M updates?

I don't understand the question, like you want all +1.3m updates?

Edited by Replay

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/5/2022 at 9:43 PM, Replay said:

I don't understand the question, like you want all +1.3m updates?

yes, cause I'm posting the biggest updates of the album, with the dates of those days, and the top 10 would be so far

#1. 1,472,241 (May 24, 2021)

#2. 1,400,640 (Nov 04, 2022)

#3. 1,397,437 (May 23, 2021)

A Popster Is Born 16,336
On 11/5/2022 at 9:39 PM, Replay said:

Ugh why didn't Alejandro fully recover from post-Halloween/All Saints Day drop 

Actually none of them did. I noticed stuff never goes back to where it was after it drops because of holidays

A Popster Is Born 16,336
On 11/5/2022 at 9:45 PM, chartgaga said:

yes, cause I'm posting the biggest updates of the album, with the dates of those days, and the top 10 would be so far

#1. 1,472,241 (May 24, 2021)

#2. 1,400,640 (Nov 04, 2022)

#3. 1,397,437 (May 23, 2021)

Oct 27 1.315.144
Oct 28 1.363.494
Oct 29 1.328.347
Oct 31 1.333.712
Nov 3 1.344.118

Edited by Replay