Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 14,846
On 11/5/2022 at 4:05 PM, chartgaga said:

that was never the questions, some just acted like Gaga never cared about charts... she absolutely did... not to the point where she'd be good girl let me be sexy in my videos and call it a day.. Gaga is an artist

it's arguable that Jolene was, after ARTPOP, her "I can be a 'true artist', y'all" moment, though :bebe:

her very own white caucasian tumblr girl moment, if you ask me

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

On 11/5/2022 at 8:08 PM, chartgaga said:

talking about charts:

US Mediabase:

#23. Lift Me Up - 40.110 (-22.040) *losing 16 spots*

Billboard needs to change tracking period back to Mon-Sun to counter shameless radio deals. 

Godga STILL is underplaylisted when it comes to her biggest hits.

ARUTW having only 20M playlisting when it does daily more than songs with triple the playlist. Should have at least 60M.

MR has only 23M, Born this way 20M, Love Game 11M, Applause 12M, Alejandro 12M etc when they should have 50M+

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• paws up 2
  • sad 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/5/2022 at 4:10 PM, danwasd said:

it's arguable that Jolene was, after ARTPOP, her "I can be a 'true artist', y'all" moment, though :bebe:

her very own white caucasian tumblr girl moment, if you ask me

she explained it as this:

she performed Til It Happens to You at the Oscars and saw the standing ovation from her being normal, and decided to actually deliver that album... Joanne would have been better executed sans bloodpop imo who kinda ruined the vibe of the album but that's just my thoughts of course

I personally connected more with her visuals during Joanne than Chromatica (outside of the tour which was exactly what Chroma should have been visually instead of the power ranger cosplay/gaga halloween costume the first two singles visuaals served)

On 11/5/2022 at 10:06 AM, monketsharona said:

Million Reasons is still standing because of some fine playlisting audience reach. Same goes for Rain On Me. Some of her other hits are going better daily streams with less playlisting reach.

It kind of hurts seeing none of last three Gaga's solo project managed to grab a bit of longevity and strong classic hits. 

They need to focus on this on the next album. Only this. Because it just doesn't look very good seeing her basically rooting her power on the first three albums that were released +10 years ago and a soundtrack. 

And why would that be a bad thing? When an artist reaches the top, the only thing left for him to do is to go down.

Katy literally relies solely on her first three albums and I don't see y'all saying the same thing about her.

On 11/5/2022 at 9:28 AM, DonnieDarko said:

The things I would like to say about this and I would be nasty af but I will stay quiet since God On Me was just passed by Million Performances. 

:katy:

Has anyone ever told you that when you don't have anything useful to say, you don't say anything?

On 11/5/2022 at 7:39 AM, Miaou said:

NZ:
4 (12) Future Nostalgia 136 weeks (No. 1 for 1 week)

Highest placement since July 2021.

Not #4 30 months after its release :rip: 

the global STOMPAGE won’t stop :santa:

Looking forward to this girl's next era just for you to stop this annoying propaganda that's been going on for almost three years now.

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,830
On 11/5/2022 at 3:20 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

Godga STILL is underplaylisted when it comes to her biggest hits.

ARUTW having only 20M playlisting when it does daily more than songs with triple the playlist. Should have at least 60M.

Her ballads were always Payola poison tbh, it’s Spotify more than interfad.

It’s not just that, I have spoken with people that say Katy’s WIG and Harley’s are constantly auto-playing, and if you look at her most popular WIG is 13th in daily streams but 2nd most popular so clearly that’s a theory that holds true.

the way the producers/creators/talent involved with TopGun act as if HMH is some kind of shallow sends me tbh sksksskeje the GP is bopping to Fad Ain’t Worried and Hand is :katy: Her power !

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,469

Most streamed female soundtrack songs released this year on Spotify

1. Doja Cat: Vegas - 262.6 million
2. Lady Gaga: Hold My Hand - 138.2 million
3. Lana Del Rey: Watercolor Eyes - 68.8 million
4. Rihanna: Lift Me Up - 29.7 million
5. Taylor Swift: Carolina - 29.3 million

Vegas GIF by Doja Cat

Most streamed female soundtrack songs released this year on YouTube

1. Lady Gaga: Hold My Hand - 115.7 million
2. Doja Cat: Vegas - 72.3 million
3. Rihanna: Lift Me Up - 28.1 million
4. Lana Del Rey: Watercolor Eyes - 11.3 million
5. Jennifer Lopez: On My Way - 10.7 million

Hold My Hand GIF by Lady Gaga

• paws up 12
  • yaas, gaga 4

On 11/5/2022 at 4:46 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

the way the producers/creators/talent involved with TopGun act as if HMH is some kind of shallow sends me tbh sksksskeje the GP is bopping to Fad Ain’t Worried and Hand is :katy: Her power !

Hold my Oscar literally is the heart of the movie though and the score was totally created from it. Godga her power! Also as seen from the numbers posted above, HMH numbers are not bad a t all and it might serve longevity too. A smaller MR maybe...

Loving the fact that Jerry has been pushing the song in every interview...hopefully they keep doing it with campaigns for the Oscar.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

On 11/5/2022 at 10:46 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

an Oscar campaign is an Oscar campaign :really:

• paws up 3

On 11/5/2022 at 7:57 AM, zoldyck said:

And they pushed safer songs for radio aka Applause, DWUW and GUY and not experimental songs like dope, MJH and Aura.

- She asked fans to spam Applause streams

- She changed 2nd single, once DWUW topped itunes

- She was out there performing DWUW with no rehearsals and giving ....., because original plan was Venus

- She released 500k tinfoil edition to boost sales, that's no one ended up buying

- Dope is one of the most fraudulent top 10 hit in history

- She was having multiple breakdown because of chart performances

- She filmed an highly insensitive video for DWUW to get her wrecking ball moment, thankfully it never got released.

Facts are facts, she was chart obsessed during ARTPOP and I am glad she is over the phase where she is chasing the chart. Because she succeeds most when she is not chasing the charts.  

First of all, you are lying.

- Gaga never asked her fans to flood Applause, she just made a playlist and asked her fans to listen through it. She would only be encouraging the flood if she told us to listen to the song on multiple devices at the same time or if she encouraged international fans to use VPN like Justin did, for example.

- Venus hadn't even been released and when DWUW got what Applause was never able to achieve (#1 on major iTunes), the most obvious decision would be to make DWUW the album's second single straight away, it's called fulfilling demand, the only thing she should have done was have done things quietly, without announcing them or promising them every day on twitter, but she learned to stop that as she got older.

- Gaga always rehearses for all her performances (not that she needs to), I don't know where you got that lie...

- Another lie. She didn't release 500,000 foil copies of ARTPOP to boost its sales, only the first 500,000 copies of the album would go out like this, it wasn't a later release, she announced that weeks before the album came out. Also, don't say "nobody bought it" with lies out of your mind, ARTPOP sold 2.3M pure copies in just one month and was the ninth best-selling album of the year and second best selling female album of 2013 ccording to the IFPI. The album sold very well with a single and a half, but after Troy left and Bobby replaced him, everything went awry.

- Dope is NOT a Top 10 scam as it hit #1 on iTunes US, Gaga didn't do anything wrong, otherwise Billboard itself would have prevented the song from charting so high.

- She didn't have any breakdown, those tweets were part of the promotion and concept of DWUW, read its lyrics a few times and you'll understand.

I believe I've never had to deny so many lies from haters as I had to do with you, a supposed "fan"...

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2