Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 12,762
On 11/5/2022 at 11:08 AM, artgagapop said:

Sweden radio chart:

#6(+2) Hold my hand 

Still top 10, for 5 months in a row now :dead:

I noticed The nordics Stan hard this kinda stuff from the girls. LMU will probably make the most noise there. Denmark and Sweden with Rih’s FourFiveSeconds was :giveup:. Shame about how Hand clashing  with streaming 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,363
On 11/5/2022 at 1:06 PM, monketsharona said:

Hold My Hand soon to be out of top 5

The things I would like to say about this and I would be nasty af but I will stay quiet since God On Me was just passed by Million Performances. 

:katy:

• hugs 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 10,285
On 11/5/2022 at 1:28 PM, DonnieDarko said:

The things I would like to say about this and I would be nasty af but I will stay quiet since God On Me was just passed by Million Performances. 

:katy:

Million Reasons is still standing because of some fine playlisting audience reach. Same goes for Rain On Me. Some of her other hits are going better daily streams with less playlisting reach.

It kind of hurts seeing none of last three Gaga's solo project managed to grab a bit of longevity and strong classic hits. 

They need to focus on this on the next album. Only this. Because it just doesn't look very good seeing her basically rooting her power on the first three albums that were released +10 years ago and a soundtrack. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029

not @zoldyckbeing "accused" of being a Swiftie just for stating that shocker: GAGA was indeed a commercial artist that in the end, still wants her music to sell

Applause is not THAT experimental, it was a EDM song that sounded very 2012, it's not like they pushed Aura like she wanted, now that would have been different

girl went on EVERY TV stages to perform Million Reasons (not that I complain, that song is GOLD)

Gaga's chart tactics doesn't expand fully to BTS levels for now, but the digitally signed copies of Love For Sale were something, the 4 different covers, the boxsets....

let's not forget Chromatica had a clear milk vinyl, a picture disc before the trifold happened and shall we forget the signed posters that never shipped or the signed CDs that were just a line on the cover

there's nothing wrong in admitting it, it's THEIR jobs

On 11/5/2022 at 6:13 PM, chartgaga said:

not @zoldyckbeing "accused" of being a Swiftie just for stating that shocker: GAGA was indeed a commercial artist that in the end, still wants her music to sell

Yes I don't get why my words are being twisted, I never denied Taylor being chart obsessed. But at the time, I feel like every artist signed to major label are chart obsessed to certain degree. And their is nothing wrong with that, they needs to turn profit so that they can stay on label, get budget for their ideas and get creative independent. 

Especially girls, because when they underperform slightly, fans are quick to jump ships and media staring writing nasty pieces about them. They are under constant pressure to deliver. 

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/5/2022 at 3:13 PM, chartgaga said:

girl went on EVERY TV stages to perform Million Reasons (not that I complain, that song is GOLD)

Gaga's chart tactics doesn't expand fully to BTS levels for now, but the digitally signed copies of Love For Sale were something, the 4 different covers, the boxsets....

let's not forget Chromatica had a clear milk vinyl, a picture disc before the trifold happened and shall we forget the signed posters that never shipped or the signed CDs that were just a line on the cover

there's nothing wrong in admitting it, it's THEIR jobs

Like I said, she does care (thank god cause I want her to care) but not enough to be classified as "chart obsessed" literally like Taylor which all she does feels like its especially made to break records. If Gaga cared that much then she would have never let Chromatica end up the way it was, she would have changed her entire team already to something much better, she would have NEVER let ASIB end up with just Shallow as the only single and we can go on and on about it. Her main priority isn't just that and that's what it is.

Edited by LGMonster95
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/5/2022 at 3:32 PM, DonnieDarko said:

At the end of the day no one is pulling the ammount of tricks Taylor does but it’s nothing to be ashamed about. She just wants to sell. That’s my take on it.

Taylor wants to sell because honestly that's the most interesting thing about her and if she loses that then It's kind of over for her.

In my opinion, it is the label, not lady gaga. She wanted to release aura, venus and even sex dream. If she was  chart obsessed then she won't release gay video for Alejandro and release born this way with super weird video at that time that alienated a lot of people. 1-2-3 punch with judas. :shakes:

I mean it’s not a bad thing to be chart obsessed and I hope lady gaga have an amazing mastermind like Taylor swift. But they have different goal now.:romance:

Edited by SourCandy
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,363
On 11/5/2022 at 2:41 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Taylor wants to sell because honestly that's the most interesting thing about her and if she loses that then It's kind of over for her.

I’m not interested in a discussion why Taylor wants to sell. I kinda don’t want to bring artists down unless they’re rapists or Kanye West. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,363
On 11/5/2022 at 2:53 PM, The_Archer said:

Anyway let me change the topic. Remember when Gaga’s documents leaked last year? I was surprised to see that she owns 50% of Shallow’s royalties. That’s impressive don’t you think?

It was last year? 

A Popster Is Born 14,730

not some ppl here trying to bring ARTGOD down with the commercial artist discussion excuse :katy:

as if Million Performances from Jolene wasn't called like that for a reason :rip:

atrl9.thumb.gif.63889805ef3a9a61ac560219

A Popster Is Born 14,730

She literally forcefed all of us with MR performances for a whole year, but for some of y'all the most clear sign of her being actually Lady Capitalism is *checks notes* a MV

A Popster Is Born 18,363
On 11/5/2022 at 3:02 PM, danwasd said:

not some ppl here trying to bring ARTGOD down with the commercial artist discussion excuse :katy:

as if Million Performances from Jolene wasn't called like that for a reason :rip:

atrl9.thumb.gif.63889805ef3a9a61ac560219

The difference is ARTPOP is enjoyable, the other girl tends to be, Idk, slightly less enjoyable lol. 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
On 11/5/2022 at 3:05 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Spotify US

#62(-33) LMU

I checked to see if it lost the tth placement and its #4 :dead:

Edit: ok there were multiple album bombs but idk

Edited by Andreu

A Popster Is Born 14,730
On 11/5/2022 at 3:04 PM, DonnieDarko said:

The difference is ARTPOP is enjoyable, the other girl tends to be, Idk, slightly less enjoyable lol. 

and comparing Taylor putting a random Midnights song's instrumental on her page for 1.29$ with Gaga having an unlimited foiled edition of the album is downright shameful :bebe:

• paws up 2