Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Moderator 3,690
On 11/4/2022 at 10:54 PM, corvus albus said:

Ava Max won for best international artist or group at the Los40 Awards in Spain and she thanked Warner Music for always having her back and not Atlantic, her actual label :rip:

Maybe Warner handles her International distribution/promo and it is an international award so she is thanking those who promote her in Spain? 

• paws up 2

Moderator 3,690
On 11/4/2022 at 10:17 PM, ReadyGaga said:

If that's why Interscope invests so many resources on Billie Eilish who has since 2020 fewer hit singles than Gaga, doesn't have the same capacity as Tour and above all Gaga's catalog is still making money (The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way and A Star Is Born are a constant source of income). 

To be honest it is wise for a label to invest in a young prospect like Billie more than a veteran/legend like Gaga. Billie had a massive debut era, the second was an underperformance but it wasn’t a flop by any means. If Billie has succesful albums after Happier Than Ever that help to cement her celebrity/standing then the label has the masters/ownership of one the biggest stars of the late 2010s.

Gaga is already a star/legend and putting tons of money to promote her just won’t have the same return of investment as Gaga’s back catalogue is already established and it’s value will not increase so much. Billie also likes to tour and she is a magnetic performer and if she has hits with her third album then she could probably do a long tour with more stadiums and probably be a very profitable performer. Gaga’s health really does not allow her to tour so much so sadly investing im Billie will bring more money to the label than investing in Gaga so I can see why the label is making these choices. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/4/2022 at 6:51 PM, chartgaga said:

exactly, Gaga was also chart obsessed, and when she stopped getting the same success with ARTPOP, she literally had a breakdown on Twitter over Roar vs Applause... let's not forget her youtube autoreplay playlist of Applause...

that's their job after all, it just makes me laugh when one acts like Taylor is the only one

Maybe some of you are too young on here but if Gaga was truly chart obsessed then she would have never released an album like Born This Way which was really risky back then, she would have played her cards way more safer (she also would not have changed her style so many times) the media was the one that put this whole "Roar vs Applause" thing down everyones throats and Gaga back then was just trying to make a statement that she loves music more than success. Gaga actually got rid of her past manager because she felt like a money making machine, I actually thing that she does care up to a point but she is not actually obsessed with charts etc.

• thanks 8

Popster for Sale 57,535

Spotify Weekly Albums:

Born This Way:

#86(+37) Finland

#123(+37) Hungary

#140(+13) Romania

#149(+19) Belarus

#153(+23) Ukraine

#172(NE) Poland

The Fame Monster is charting basically everywhere but notably it reached  #19(+2) Finland and  #80(+16) US, peaks

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/4/2022 at 10:29 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Maybe some of you are too young on here but if Gaga was truly chart obsessed then she would have never released an album like Born This Way which was really risky back then, she would have played her cards way more safer (she also would not have changed her style so many times) the media was the one that put this whole "Roar vs Applause" thing down everyones throats and Gaga back then was just trying to make a statement that she loves music more than success. Gaga actually got rid of her past manager because she felt like a money making machine, I actually thing that she does care up to a point but she is not actually obsessed with charts etc.

she was still a commercial artist, of course she wasn't AS chart obsessed as others bc TFM was the complete opposite of what a female pop star was supposed to be, and even more so for BTW. ARTPOP did feel like they tried to bring back that "let's be more appealing to everyone" but a) the material wasn't as strong b) she was under a lot of emotional pain c) the GP just wanted her falling and "flopping"

A Popster Is Born 10,275
On 11/4/2022 at 6:29 PM, LGMonster95 said:

+ She would definitely have released more singles from TF and TFM (probably Starstruck and Monster) and Judas wouldn't ever have been one

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/4/2022 at 11:38 PM, chartgaga said:

she was still a commercial artist, of course she wasn't AS chart obsessed as others bc TFM was the complete opposite of what a female pop star was supposed to be, and even more so for BTW. ARTPOP did feel like they tried to bring back that "let's be more appealing to everyone" but a) the material wasn't as strong b) she was under a lot of emotional pain c) the GP just wanted her falling and "flopping"

ARTPOP was so experimental that I don't think that was truly its purpose, the only song on that album that truly sounded like a song that was made to be a hit is really DWUW, Applause is and not at the same time because it still sounds experimental imo. Yes she was a commercial artist, yes I do think that she cared up to a point but really nothing about her screams "I'm chart obsessed and I only want success" she was this risky artist ever since she debuted, she would have played her cards way more safer to keep the general public with her. Most of her success really comes from her talent and her ambition to be herself.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 3

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/4/2022 at 11:40 PM, Lazz Monster said:

+ She would definitely have released more singles from TF and TFM (probably Starstruck and Monster) and Judas wouldn't ever have been one

Yeah definitelly, she has many opportunities that she missed even at the beginning

• paws up 1

On 11/5/2022 at 12:47 AM, totallyNOTentela said:

Isn’t there an Emmy category for guest star?

Godga better take that invitation and exploit it as Yellowstone is hot to win that Emmy…

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

ABORT mission!!!

I thought it said Yellowjackets, not this panned flop show…

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• lol 11

On 11/5/2022 at 2:29 AM, LGMonster95 said:

Revision of history. Did you guys forgot her performing marry the night everywhere to make it happen, did you guys forget her asking fans to stream multiple times, did you forgot her switching 2nd single from Venus to DWUW as soon as later topped the itunes.

I love gaga and don't want to do it, but there is no denying she wanted chart success during ARTPOP. And for most part it ends up bacfiring him

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 42,007
On 11/5/2022 at 8:59 AM, Gagacharts said:

Spotify Playlist Reach:

Judas - 10.9M (+3.0M) *the song has been around 7.5M for the past 2 years.

Bobé wrote some cheques :giveup: