Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 16,337
On 11/3/2022 at 4:04 PM, chartgaga said:

no, it's Gomez*

ok I need Gaga to actually release 5 versions of her lead single, Instrumental, Acapella, witch remixes, santa claus remixes

That wouldn't work for her, liddos barely buy one version :bebe: i doubt it will even have big impact for Rihanna (but gap is close so it might push it over the edge). BTS army, Barbz and Swifties are only fanbases this is really effective with

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391

Don't they realise this makes a song's floppage even more embarassing? like imagine if Gaga went all out like this for SL and it debuted at #1 :rip: it woudn't make the song any bigger in the long run

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/3/2022 at 4:06 PM, Replay said:

That wouldn't work for her, liddos barely buy one version :bebe: i doubt it will even have big impact for Rihanna (but gap is close so it might push it over the edge). BTS army, Barbz and Swifties are only fanbases this is really effective with

yeah I remember the 4 jazz CD covers

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/3/2022 at 4:09 PM, Andreu said:

Don't they realise this makes a song's floppage even more embarassing? like imagine if Gaga went all out like this for SL and it debuted at #1 :rip: it woudn't make the song any bigger in the long run

it's just about numbers... I mean cardigan/willow/ATW 10MV were just quick #1's... it looked good on paper but when you look at whether people know about them, well outside of her base, no.

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,452
On 11/3/2022 at 2:21 AM, Artur said:

A Very Gaga Holiday +3.963 / biggest update of the year

Christmas Tree +2.448 / biggest update of the year

Yoü And I - Live +1.314 / biggest update of the year

NCT gif spammers | Page 1609 | Hallyu+

@BenG Time to start new graphs :ohyes:

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 11/3/2022 at 11:15 PM, chartgaga said:

not to sound like a cupcake BUT

pretty sure Chromatica could have opened to 400K+ first week in the US had it have its proper rollout with her usual promo gigs

i think 400k+ is a lot.. maybe 350k? but surely above 300k

Moderator 3,690
On 11/3/2022 at 5:11 PM, chartgaga said:

it's just about numbers... I mean cardigan/willow/ATW 10MV were just quick #1's... it looked good on paper but when you look at whether people know about them, well outside of her base, no.

Yeah, none of them really served stability. Willow did actually hit #1 on HAC radio and lasted 20 weeks IIRC, but I doubt people really know of it. ATW10min version was never sent to radio so it wasn't a single in the traditional sense but it lowkey feels like it had more impact than cardigan and willow but it could just be due to the fact that Taylor and her fanbase and critics have mythologised the song for a long time.

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/3/2022 at 4:30 PM, joesuda said:

Yeah, none of them really served stability. Willow did actually hit #1 on HAC radio and lasted 20 weeks IIRC, but I doubt people really know of it. ATW10min version was never sent to radio so it wasn't a single in the traditional sense but it lowkey feels like it had more impact than cardigan and willow but it could just be due to the fact that Taylor and her fanbase and critics have mythologised the song for a long time.

people know the 5 minute version, not the 10 minute one

Anti-Hero tho is shaping up the be organic hit for her

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,886