Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 30,440
On 11/3/2022 at 2:23 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I would love Gaga to get hits but man the radio payola is so f-ing obvious it’s actually quite sad…like congrats you got a hit because you paid of DJs all around the country to play your song that’s plummeting in the US.

:rip:

Maybe i am biased because I stopped caring about it myself, but I feel like the Hot100 has losta lot of relevance and it's not a mystery why that is. The formula being so detached from reality and manipulable on the one hand, and the Spotify giving us data to discuss every day instead of every week killed its relevance imo

Edited by Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 30,440

Upcoming awards shows

13/10 MTV EMA -> Gaga is nominated for "Best Live" you can vote for her here: https://www.mtvema.com/vote/best-live/

18/10 NRJ AWARDS -> Gaga is nominated for "Best international female" you can vote for her here https://www.nrj.fr/music-awards?category=artiste-feminine-internationale-de-lannee 

6/12 People's Choice Awards -> Gaga is nominated for "Female artist of the year" and you can vote here https://www.votepca.com/music/the-female-artist-of-2022

the other "awards" where Gaga is nominated, we don't knoe them :ohyes:

Spoiler

if any mods want to pin this, feel free to do so

• paws up 2
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 16,403
On 11/3/2022 at 2:57 PM, Miaou said:

Rihanna’s payola :rip:

even LOTB received 100M+ Aud in the US without being an official single 

Her payola to get hits is something else :rip:

If song is sent to radio it means it's official single 

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,403
On 11/3/2022 at 2:23 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I would love Gaga to get hits but man the radio payola is so f-ing obvious it’s actually quite sad…like congrats you got a hit because you paid of DJs all around the country to play your song that’s plummeting in the US.

These huge radio debuts depend on the hype. Are we gonna act like Gaga didn't get this for BTW. Same happened with LWYMMD, Hello etc. It's just unfortunate Rihanna wasted all that on a soundtrack single :rip:The way she had everything going right for her comeback with hype and supebowl and then she wastes it on soundtrack. 

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,403
On 11/3/2022 at 3:56 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

:disappointed: never rooted for Taylor so hard before

Rihanna and her team doing God's work to stop yt devil, lemme buy and stream :oscar:

Edited by Replay
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/3/2022 at 4:01 PM, The_Archer said:

I think they meant the original Selena 

no, it's Gomez*

ok I need Gaga to actually release 5 versions of her lead single, Instrumental, Acapella, witch remixes, santa claus remixes

• love 1