Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Moderator 3,690
On 11/3/2022 at 8:16 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Btw, did he review Taylor’s album? If so, what did he say?

He gave it a 5/10 if I saw correctly on Twitter. 

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 11/3/2022 at 9:28 AM, joesuda said:

He gave it a 5/10 if I saw correctly on Twitter. 

yep he did not enjoy it

also he gave folklore and evermore a score of 7, which is the same he gave Chromatica, he clearly does not have a personal vendetta against Gaga even though I think he was unfair with her OST efforts 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,850
Moderator 17,129
On 11/3/2022 at 10:31 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

yep he did not enjoy it

also he gave folklore and evermore a score of 7, which is the same he gave Chromatica, he clearly does not have a personal vendetta against Gaga even though I think he was unfair with her OST efforts 

He's not an objective critic but a fairwheather critic. That's why he gave BTW a 1 but liked Million Reasons. If the artist is contentious, he's farming with a negative review, if they're not he's not negative. He's not a genuine critic in any capacity.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,850

i think fantano liked Shallow retrospectively .. 

i mean he ranked Shallow no.2 in 2019's Best H100 Songs or something.. or was it fantano or other YT Reactor?

Moderator 17,129
On 11/3/2022 at 10:40 AM, FRANZGA said:

i think fantano liked Shallow retrospectively .. 

i mean he ranked Shallow no.2 in 2019's Best H100 Songs or something.. or was it fantano or other YT Reactor?

Fantano doesn't do these kinds of rankings, it has to be someone else.

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 11/3/2022 at 9:34 AM, corvus albus said:

He's not an objective critic but a fairwheather critic. That's why he gave BTW a 1 but liked Million Reasons. If the artist is contentious, he's farming with a negative review, if they're not he's not negative. He's not a genuine critic in any capacity.

I think that there are several examples that count against that, why would he not jump on the midnights hype ship then and instead gave it a 5? We might not agree with his reviews but that's unfair criticism imo. I don't think he claims to be objective either. 

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 11/3/2022 at 9:41 AM, corvus albus said:

Fantano doesn't do these kinds of rankings, it has to be someone else.

he has been ranking top 10 billboard songs of the year from 2009 onwards (in which he gave Bad Romance an S score, which is the highest possible), but he hasn't done 2018 yet, and even when he does Shallow won't be featured in the top 10 unfortunately

Holiday season begins.

This beautiful EP is kinda amazing and bit underated, start streaming. 

Gaga could release a Very Gaga Holiday Part 2 with some other Christmas songs and maybe a new original song. It doesn’t need to be big a release, just streaming, digital and vinyl.

Edited by Gaga Banana
  • paws up 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 11/3/2022 at 10:31 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

yep he did not enjoy it

Which album for you out of those is the best?