Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 18,439

Re Fantano.

He’s just a critic. One of the bunch.

That Rihanna song is so lackluster it hurts but it’s his right to value it and to point out what he said about HMH. Many of us often say that Stupid Love was a let down after ASIB, he feels the same for HMH after Chromatica. 

Critics are just that, critics. If we’re going by their opinion, Chromatica is Lady Gaga’s best album and I’m sure, again, many of us would not agree with this. 

He’s just a critic. 

Btw, did he review Taylor’s album? If so, what did he say?

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,336
On 11/3/2022 at 1:05 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

streets are saying Shallow dipped below 600k, Just Dance is back at 400k and ROM is doing 130k :jailga:

All songs basicially dropped, so I guess yesterday was basicially our Sunday update (ppl partying at Hal;oween were sleeping) . So maybe Judas wasn't Halloween boosted after all like we thought because of the drop

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,336
On 11/2/2022 at 11:01 PM, Andreu said:

it's quite the opposite, it's surprising he didn't include The Business, arguably being his biggest hit in who knows how long.

Its there tho?

• shook 1

On 11/3/2022 at 8:09 AM, Replay said:

All songs basicially dropped, so I guess yesterday was basicially our Sunday update (ppl partying at Hal;oween were sleeping) . So maybe Judas wasn't Halloween boosted after all like we thought because of the drop

Wtf? I thought it was a joke

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3
On 11/3/2022 at 8:09 AM, Replay said:

:icant: 

Sorry maybe you are correct but I find this so funny :icant: our new excuse when OGHs say that Gaga's streams are awful :icant:

• lol 2

Moderator 17,129
On 11/2/2022 at 11:27 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

like he didn't even review Shallow back then

He did review Shallow, but it is worse than you could imagine :awkney:

He doesn't talk about the song but about how Gaga potentially doesn't fit into the movie because she's rich now and can't portray someone poor :rip:

• lol 6

A Popster Is Born 16,336
On 11/3/2022 at 8:33 AM, little legend said:

:icant: 

Sorry maybe you are correct but I find this so funny :icant: our new excuse when OGHs say that Gaga's streams are awful :icant:

It's not our because for example Beyonce songs dropped too

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,336
On 11/3/2022 at 8:20 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Wtf? I thought it was a joke

Well they didn't drop like post i quoted suggested but almost whole discography dropped a bit (and it's same for other artists) 

Edited by Replay

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 11/3/2022 at 8:38 AM, corvus albus said:

He did review Shallow, but it is worse than you could imagine :awkney:

He doesn't talk about the song but about how Gaga potentially doesn't fit into the movie because she's rich now and can't portray someone poor :rip:

He’s so annoying.