Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 11/2/2022 at 2:27 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

So probably Halloween boosted it a bit as well

I think slightly, Judas was gaining before Halloween. BR was the most Halloween affected song. 

On 11/2/2022 at 2:37 PM, Mario Spears said:

By the way monsters, we are winning!!! 

Renaissance will have a FILM, confirmed by the Plastic Off The Sofa writer Syd! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

THE VISUALS ARE f-ING COMING!!! 

She is propably holding off the visuals for Grammys promo or something. Maybe along with the tour announcement, she will drop these visuals.:disappointed:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,648
On 11/2/2022 at 12:20 PM, Nemanja said:

first we need era where she is present. she release something and disappear for months. until she don't deliver full era with more than 1 and a half single, she can only dream about longevity.

The only thing we need is actually LG7 to happen that's all :enigma:

And not in 3 years hopefully

Popster for Sale 44,885
A Popster Is Born 10,029

the problem with Gaga's album rollouts now is that she makes them extremely short bc she has so many things going on

and not only music related... like she planned Chromatica to be a 6 months album cycle (February-August) until she had to go shoot House of Gucci, now she has Joker 2 filming but tbh for some, it wouldn't stop them from releasing new music but Gaga gets too much in character that I guess she's not in that state of mind. Thank God the Chromatica Ball did happen and hopefully gets a release date soon enough

but I need her next album to be top notch, with full fledged visuals, and no last minute change of plans like most of her releases after TFM: BTW singles were not necessarily the ones she wanted, ARTPOP 2nd single was Venus but then Do What U Want, then is GUY a real single?, Joanne 1st single abandonned, 2nd single was A-Yo then switched to MR, then John Wayne gets a video but not an official single, same for Joanne. Chromatica was a mixed bag of missed opportunities (mostly due to miss Rona) but not pushing 911 as an actual single was bad, and not releasing a visual for Sour Candy....

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,221
On 11/2/2022 at 12:19 PM, chartgaga said:

the problem with Gaga's album rollouts now is that she makes them extremely short bc she has so many things going on

and not only music related... like she planned Chromatica to be a 6 months album cycle (February-August) until she had to go shoot House of Gucci, now she has Joker 2 filming but tbh for some, it wouldn't stop them from releasing new music but Gaga gets too much in character that I guess she's not in that state of mind. Thank God the Chromatica Ball did happen and hopefully gets a release date soon enough

but I need her next album to be top notch, with full fledged visuals, and no last minute change of plans like most of her releases after TFM: BTW singles were not necessarily the ones she wanted, ARTPOP 2nd single was Venus but then Do What U Want, then is GUY a real single?, Joanne 1st single abandonned, 2nd single was A-Yo then switched to MR, then John Wayne gets a video but not an official single, same for Joanne. Chromatica was a mixed bag of missed opportunities (mostly due to miss Rona) but not pushing 911 as an actual single was bad, and not releasing a visual for Sour Candy....

it's like her darkest moments, full of mess, translates to her music projects

great sum honey, it's all true