Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Hot 100 will change the radio weight this week, adopting mediabase favouring radio even more, this change will happen the week Lift Me Up debuts. Coincidence?

LMU isn’t holding well on streaming, doubt the movie will have any impact.

:ohhh:

Edited by Gaga Banana

Moderator 17,129
On 11/2/2022 at 11:11 AM, Gaga Banana said:

Hot 100 will change the radio weight this week, adopting mediabase favouring radio even more, this change will happen the week Lift Me Up debuts. Coincidence?

:ohhh:

If anything, Riri chose this specific week because the changes to the formula were announced months ago

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,892

Rih will serve longevity as always with Rih’s songs and LMU will end as a smash 

her power on the radio in the US is untouchable so another #1 in the basket for her in the upcoming weeks I guess

Edited by Miaou

Moderator 17,129
On 11/2/2022 at 12:00 PM, Miaou said:

her power on the radio in the US is untouchable so another #1 in the basket for her in the upcoming weeks I guess

b*ch Better Have My Money and FourFiveSeconds were both supposed to be lead singles for Anti, until they underperformed and didn't even make the album. :billie:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,892
On 11/2/2022 at 12:07 PM, corvus albus said:

b*ch Better Have My Money and FourFiveSeconds were both supposed to be lead singles for Anti, until they underperformed and didn't even make the album. :billie:

They are both at 5xPlatinum+ in the US now with their amazing longevity :awkney:

On 11/2/2022 at 12:12 PM, Miaou said:

What I want for GODGa with her new pop era :

L

O

N

G

E

V

I

T

Y

:lesson:

first we need era where she is present. she release something and disappear for months. until she don't deliver full era with more than 1 and a half single, she can only dream about longevity.

Rihanna’s longevity my a**…don’t talk about longevity when songs are getting carried by radio payola for months on BB100 and when it comes to the metric that shows publics interest (streaming) her new song is performing super mediocre for the huge streaming push it has (it will spend probably 6+ months on tth alone)

You wanna talk longevity? ShALLAH is the example you need to use, spent only 2(?) months on TTH, radio refused to play it, yet it’s cracking 2Billion soon!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 11/2/2022 at 11:00 AM, Miaou said:

Good luck booking that longevity you speak of with a song that had one of the biggest pushes this century and still lost over 50% of it's streams in a few days :rip:

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 11/2/2022 at 12:34 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

Rihanna’s longevity my a**…don’t talk about longevity when songs are getting carried by radio payola for months on BB100 and when it comes to the metric that shows publics interest (streaming) her new song is performing super mediocre for the huge streaming push it has (it will spend probably 6+ months on tth alone)

You wanna talk longevity? ShALLAH is the example you need to use, spent only 2(?) months on TTH, radio refused to play it, yet it’s cracking 2Billion soon!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

Wasn’t Shallow used in a much memorable scene in a highly popular anc critically acclaimed movie tho? Let’s stay a bit objective, shall we? Yes, even you. 

That applies to ARUTW also. Both amazing and used in pivotal moments of the movie. 

Same can be said about INLA but only to an extent.

Edited by DonnieDarko

Moderator 17,129
On 11/2/2022 at 12:12 PM, Miaou said:

They are both at 5xPlatinum+ in the US now with their amazing longevity :awkney:

In the real world, FFS is 4x Platinum and BBHMM is at 3x Platinum, but don't let facts confuse you :billie: