Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 16,337
On 11/1/2022 at 8:26 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

:whatga: Anti-Hero has been on #1 of global spotify ever since release 

that's the point i was making tho. She is occupying the charts but meghan song is bigger regardless

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391

The fact Radio will count even more towards the hot100 :rip: but the truth is now we're at a point where all three metrics are easily corrupted. Sales would be the best reflection but nowhere neae enough people buy singles in the US for it to be a significant part of the population and avoid mass buying to distort the results.

A Popster Is Born 16,337
On 11/1/2022 at 9:19 PM, Andreu said:

The fact Radio will count even more towards the hot100 :rip: but the truth is now we're at a point where all three metrics are easily corrupted. Sales would be the best reflection but nowhere neae enough people buy singles in the US for it to be a significant part of the population and avoid mass buying to distort the results.

exactly. like all metrics are corrupted one way or another so there is no point anyways

Pop-a-911-ster 27,232
On 11/1/2022 at 5:19 PM, Andreu said:

I would also count:

- TikTok stories songs
- Instagram stories songs
- Songs for Videos on Twitter

All of them... and more. But imagine the sites trying to filter the spam videos :icant:

WITH AT LEAST 30 SECONDS PLAYING

Edited by emig_09
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,232
On 11/1/2022 at 5:22 PM, emig_09 said:

I would also count:

- TikTok stories songs

All of them... and more. But imagine the sites trying to filter the spam videos :icant:

THE MESS :witch-laugh:

Moderator 17,129
On 11/1/2022 at 9:22 PM, emig_09 said:

I would also count:

- TikTok stories songs

Considering that labels have proven that they can fabricate a viral hit, nothing is safe and a true neutral barometer.

• paws up 1