Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391

I think KP's catalog doing better than Gaga's old material sometimes and Toxic doing getting a bigger Halloween boost than BR are all symptoms of the same: its the only thing they aspire for now so their team focus on only one thing, meanwhile for Gaga it's a different stories. Does this mean her team could not have made a bigger push? No, as always. But I feel like we forget that's something that matters

• paws up 1

Moderator 3,690
On 11/1/2022 at 2:34 PM, BenG said:

Looks like she's doing slow ticketing again. Her gross will be insane

Variety announced that the prices are in the range 49-449 and VIP/platinum beginning from 199.

On 11/1/2022 at 6:22 PM, Andreu said:

I think KP's catalog doing better than Gaga's old material sometimes and Toxic doing getting a bigger Halloween boost than BR are all symptoms of the same: its the only thing they aspire for now so their team focus on only one thing, meanwhile for Gaga it's a different stories. Does this mean her team could not have made a bigger push? No, as always. But I feel like we forget that's something that matters

Rihanna songs were push harder than Gaga, too. And at the same time, they had intense rollout going for Lift Me Up. 

• paws up 1

On 11/1/2022 at 4:32 PM, zoldyck said:

Rihanna songs were push harder than Gaga, too. And at the same time, they had intense rollout going for Lift Me Up. 

Rihanna has them hits that everyone loves. Easy as that. No need for conspiracies.

• paws up 1

On 11/1/2022 at 9:40 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

Bad Romance kinda lost :bigbird:

at least we'll still have a new peak and many other songs that are not dependent on halloween fad boost to reach new peaks 

Another playlisting issue. Hmm :enigma:

Popster to Popster 3,216
On 11/1/2022 at 9:22 AM, Andreu said:

What? Is Bobby memorizing the Joker 2 script too? :bigbird:

Edited by Imtired1616
  • lol 1

On 11/1/2022 at 6:44 PM, yomama said:

Rihanna has them hits that everyone loves. Easy as that. No need for conspiracies.

So does Gaga/Katy and Britney. I am not the one pushing conspiracy that their management team can focus only one thing at a time 

• paws up 1