Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 10/31/2022 at 7:14 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Daily Spotify Update - October 30th
Shallow — 1,926,319,365 (+708,304)
Bad Romance — 825,677,052 (+679,421)
Just Dance — 637,726,450 (+639,107)
Poker Face — 793,113,861 (+567,589)
ARUTW — 848,493,632 (+498,850)
Judas — 225,882,735 (+451,697)
Hold My Hand — 136,291,992 (+442,503)

Werent we expecting 750k for BR? 

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 10/31/2022 at 6:26 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Werent we expecting 750k for BR? 

BR fell like other Halloween songs

we'll be lucky to see it re-enter the top 200 tomorrow though... not sure it's going to happen 

Edited by HoldMyOreos

LOL it`s not Taylor`s fault she knows how to maximize her sales. Gaga is incredibly more talented but she`s never getting half of those numbers unless she has her mind and heart in it. Gaga`s priorities are different now for better or for worse.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

Popster for Sale 41,932
On 10/31/2022 at 6:23 PM, danwasd said:

can't wait for the day the M-place –trying not to trigger la chatte– brings here a vegetarian option :darkmode:

We have McPlant and veggie dippers.

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 11,922
On 10/31/2022 at 3:39 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

LOL it`s not Taylor`s fault she knows how to maximize her sales. Gaga is incredibly more talented but she`s never getting half of those numbers unless she has her mind and heart in it. Gaga`s priorities are different now for better or for worse.

I mean... Gaga cant do that even if she tried. We hate to see it but Taylor is really on another level in the US. She is even effortlessly doing better than Adele

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,839
On 10/31/2022 at 7:56 PM, Doncho said:

I mean... Gaga cant do that even if she tried. We hate to see it but Taylor is really on another level in the US. She is even effortlessly doing better than Adele

the main point of Dan's post is that it's sad for a chart-oriented stan to see Gags not even trying to match Tay promo wise tho

Edited by danwasd

Moderator 17,129
On 10/31/2022 at 7:56 PM, Doncho said:

I wouldn't call what Adele did with 30 effort though :icant:

I'm pretty sure that Taylor invested more effort into this album than Adele into 30.

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,839
On 10/31/2022 at 8:02 PM, BenG said:

Not me thinking you were writing in third person :icant:

that'd be some top tier main character behaviour lmao :dead:

• lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,205
On 10/31/2022 at 2:56 PM, Doncho said:

I wouldn't say her album rollouts are without effort. Quite the opposite. :katy:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3
On 10/31/2022 at 7:19 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

sorry but  what at the end it matters the most. Your music and art to have real impact in the world and manage to change the music landscape in the whole world. Taylor can have these records ( which are really amazing btw and I dont want to underestimate them) but this doesnt mean that Taylor is bigger then Madonna, Michael Jackson or Gaga. Chart wise Taylor is bigger right now but the influence/impact that Gaga has cant be matched by Taylor. Gagas impact in the music industry, in the film industry, in the fashion industry, Gagas talent and her ability to sing pop, rock,jazz, and whatever else genre,her ability to play the piano, to dance and etc. all these cant be counted. She is one of the most talented and versatile artists of all time. Not to mention, how many people she helped with her albums and meaning behind them.   Gaga chose years ago to follow the pathway in order to establish her legendary status and being remember forever and she will be.

So, I think we should all congratulate Taylor for her mindblowing record but I hope you will not start meltdowning for Gaga. Gaga is following her own pathway that in my opinion is even more impressive. Talent last forever and so will Gagas impact.

Lady Gaga's Cultural Revolution | Vanity Fair | September 2010

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,223

The problem here is comparing woman vs woman or person vs person

Taylor breaks records, that's ok

That should not affect our love and praise to Gaga

:kiss:

• paws up 3
  • love 1