Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Would love to see Replay pulling a Monster/Bloody Mary and slaying on Halloween. But I don't think the song could that without some kind of push/scary visuals. It's not as "in your face" as the other two.

On 10/29/2022 at 11:03 PM, Artur said:

Would love to see Replay pulling a Monster/Bloody Mary and slaying on Halloween. But I don't think the song could that without some kind of push/scary visuals. It's not as "in your face" as the other two.

I always wondered even last year why people consider it a halloween song

• thanks 2

On 10/29/2022 at 6:40 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

How many streams is doing today on Spotify, Lift me Up (cause I’m too fat to do it myself) according to that guy who has access of the live counter?

@Gaga Banana @Matteo Remondi

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

I was checking out of curiosity it’s performance on AM and its #6 in Canada, #12 New Zealand and #18 in Australia…kinda underwhelming!

He posted, unfiltered should be around 4,7M. So a huge drop

A Popster Is Born 18,441
On 10/30/2022 at 9:37 AM, Dean Spookchester said:

And if I were @DonnieDarko I'd say HMH too :icant:

Hide contents

This is meant to be a joke

Well, you didn’t lie and wouldn’t lie if you would say that on your own. HMH is not it for Godga’s standards, it’s still miles better than what other girls delivered. 
:cm:

Moderator 17,129
On 10/30/2022 at 8:45 AM, Andreu said:

So they are sending MDB to radio next week and releasing a new song the following one? This is exhausting :dean_scream: 

Exactly! I don't get either. Especially because Weapons is bottom three on the album.

On 10/30/2022 at 8:45 AM, Andreu said:

So they are sending MDB to radio next week and releasing a new song the following one? This is exhausting :dean_scream: 

Out of all good songs in that album (Ghost  Hold Up, Turn Off The Light, In the Dark, Cold As Ice, Get Outta my Heart, Diamonds & Dancefloors) she want to release one thats nothing special.

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,830

Spotify Daily Artists 29th October 
#6 (-1) Rihanna
#24 (+3) Shakira
#30 (=) Beyoncé 
#42 (+1) Lady Gaga
#50 (+9) Kim Petras
#54 (+7) Katy Perry
#110 (+11) Britney Spears

Gaga was the 11th most streamed female artist yesterday, Katy Britney and Kim saw big boosts due to their Halloween classics I guess. Disturbia probably soften Rihanna’s drop 

• yaas, gaga 1