Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 10/29/2022 at 12:16 PM, Stats4LG said:

On 10/29/2022 at 12:16 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

For the fifth consecutive day, ‘Judas’ had its greatest streaming day of ALL-TIME yesterday, gaining 471,704 streams!

YES!!!

tumblr_mdjlxkubdt1qkh45oo1_500.gif

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

Moderator 3,690
On 10/29/2022 at 6:02 PM, Fame Romance said:

There's an API but appararently it doesn't give streaming numbers data which is the only information that matters in our case :icant:

I think there is a paid version of the API that gives streaming info but the free one is useless yeah. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3
On 10/29/2022 at 5:25 PM, Gagacharts said:

What is this?

I follow this cat on fb:icant: this account is amazing

Spoiler

no Hold My Hand tho:katy:

Spoiler

at least they didnt use I Aint Worried either:katy:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3

Imagine if instead of that evil song that ruined everything , Chromatica s lead single was this:

Just imagine with the covid/pandemic, this song would have been everywhere. People would listened to this song to give them strength during the hard times of quarantine. The Unated Nations would have probably announced it as their national anthem and acutally it would have been the National Anthem of our planet. It would have been marked as part of human history and how one song managed to keep the integrity of our human civilization and help us during these tough times. 

But no, instead of making history , Gaga and her team decided to completely destroy Shallow and ASIB s hype and release that generic song that offer nothing but destruction.

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

How many streams is doing today on Spotify, Lift me Up (cause I’m too fat to do it myself) according to that guy who has access of the live counter?

@Gaga Banana @Matteo Remondi

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

I was checking out of curiosity it’s performance on AM and its #6 in Canada, #12 New Zealand and #18 in Australia…kinda underwhelming!

• paws up 1

On 10/29/2022 at 6:40 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

How many streams is doing today on Spotify, Lift me Up (cause I’m too fat to do it myself) according to that guy who has access of the live counter?

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

I was checking out of curiosity it’s performance on AM and its #6 in Canada, #12 New Zealand and #18 in Australia…kinda underwhelming!

He didn’t say anything today

On 10/29/2022 at 6:40 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

It is doing worse than debut day apparently, they didnt mention numbers though. I think it will have steep fall coming two days due to Halloween.