Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 10/29/2022 at 12:32 PM, Thrasher said:

Just noticed Dua is down to #29 and Doja down to #33 on Daily Top Artists

The fact that Gaga is #43 is impressive 

Reveal hidden contents

Boatmate #61 (-5) hihihi

Gags has been continuously rising for the past month and a half or so as well :applause: Thinking Halloween we'll peak and then it'll go downhill until Christmas. 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,830
On 10/29/2022 at 12:03 PM, corvus albus said:

Rihanna is back. That's all that's important.

That should be monster/Judas slot 

Angry Cameron Diaz GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

On 10/29/2022 at 1:13 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Lift Me Up by Rih debuted at #3 with 7,605,514 streams.

The instrumental did 1,435,222 (#93). 

France:

#4 Deezer, #4 Spotify. 

Switzerland

#1 iTunes, #1 Spotify #1 AM #1

me:

200.gif

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • lol 1

On 10/29/2022 at 5:48 PM, monketsharona said:

Impressive for a random sountrack song tbh.

It just a random soundtrack on paper, it getting full blown lead single treatment with playlisting, massive radio deal and immediate video release. 

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 10,651
On 10/29/2022 at 2:51 PM, BenG said:

Not the back-to-back half-empty/half-full posts :icant:

Kind of funny to see Monsters here and there saying a 7.6M debut is bad when our fanbase can't even push a 1M stream debut for a Lady Gaga new smash movie song. 

Playlist or not, our last release was underwhelming in any form (numbers and promo). Rihanna is doing great with a strong work from her team / label. We wish it would happen to us. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 4
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,582

Idk guys, I keep on humming LMU all the time. The song kinda stucked in my head. Even though it's nothing special, it's cute and I guess that's enough for it to become a moderate hit for Riri. 

• paws up 1

On 10/29/2022 at 2:59 PM, monketsharona said:

Kind of funny to see Monsters here and there saying a 7.6M debut is bad when our fanbase can't even push a 1M stream debut for a Lady Gaga new smash movie song. 

Playlist or not, our last release was underwhelming in any form (numbers and promo). Rihanna is doing great with a strong work from her team / label. We wish it would happen to us. 

Hun lets not be delulu here…

ANYONE without spotify/radio payola would perform similarly if not worse than Hold my Oscar (Carolina, Just look Up, Be Alive, Spirit come to mind)

Sledgehammer a soundtrack song for Star Wars didnt chart anywhere when payola wasn’t used…

Trying to pass Lift me up (cause I’m too fat to do it myself) as some random soundtrack song when it had 100M spotify playlist 1st day, #1 TTH + cover, close to 30M radio audience 1st day (the biggest of her career)…

Be serious…

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

Edited by totallyNOTentela
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 7

You can’t compare HMH to the Rihanna song. The Rihanna song has huge radio deal and playlisting conceding with Rihanna new music in 6 years, along with the movie being close to the song release.

HMH had only a moderate HAC/Pop radio deal, but was treated as mid-tier release on streaming till the song grew thanks to movie release and even then it wasn’t put on many playlists. Also, HMH was released way too early before the movie(24 days before). It should have been released 1 week prior like Shallow, but still it pulled decent stats worldwide slowly, so it ok overall speaking.

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,830
On 10/29/2022 at 2:11 PM, PanPikus said:

Idk guys, I keep on humming LMU all the time. The song kinda stucked in my head. Even though it's nothing special, it's cute and I guess that's enough for it to become a moderate hit for Riri. 

Girl wbk it’s catchy ( HMH has very little hook) it’s playlist friendly (no stupid intro), it’s been released at the right time, and it’s soft vocals no screaming. It’s got all the pros where HMH had cons, including extremely  strong promotion. I just hope HMH can be nominated, I love both songs tbh :katy:

• paws up 1

On 10/29/2022 at 3:14 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

Hun lets not be delulu here…

ANYONE without spotify/radio payola would perform similarly if not worse than Hold my Oscar (Carolina, Just look Up, Be Alive, Spirit come to mind)

Sledgehammer a soundtrack song for Star Wars didnt chart anywhere when payola wasn’t used…

Trying to pass Lift me up (cause I’m too fat to do it myself) as some random soundtrack song when it had 100M spotify playlist 1st day, #1 TTH + cover, close to 30M radio audience 1st day (the biggest of her career)…

Be serious…

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

:jailga:

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 10/29/2022 at 2:21 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Girl wbk it’s catchy ( HMH has very little hook) it’s playlist friendly (no stupid intro), it’s been released at the right time, and it’s soft vocals no screaming. It’s got all the pros where HMH had cons, including extremely  strong promotion. I just hope HMH can be nominated, I love both songs tbh :katy:

we must be hearing different songs :icant:

Popster to Popster 4,833

We really got to a point where we compare a Gaga soundtrack song that got very little playlist support to Rihanna's first release in like 6 years that had huge hype and is treated like a proper lead single material. Like how someone said on here, both Taylor (who is currently getting huge numbers) and Bey released soundtrack songs that did much worse than Gaga with Hold My Hand

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,830
On 10/29/2022 at 2:28 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

we must be hearing different songs :icant:

Okay she sounds a little harsh and the auto tune is struggling hihi :billiecat: but I do think it’s more streaming bait. I did notice LMU weakest format is iTunes :whatga:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1