Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 10,514

Well it's quite weird she's not pushed a lot more as an artist while she's the biggest legacy artist signed at Interscope.

Quite a shame her team / Interscope is not trying to make Lady Gaga their own Adele or Taylor Swift or Beyoncé while she could definitely push the same kind of anticipation, hype and impact when releasing, especially after ASIB era happened (and they didn't even pushed that era with ARUTW as second official single).

Damn a lot of potential wasted. Anyway. 

• sad 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 10/28/2022 at 12:17 PM, monketsharona said:

Well it's quite weird she's not pushed a lot more as an artist while she's the biggest legacy artist signed at Interscope.

Quite a shame her team / Interscope is not trying to make Lady Gaga their own Adele or Taylor Swift or Beyoncé while she could definitely push the same kind of anticipation, hype and impact when releasing, especially after ASIB era happened (and they didn't even pushed that era with ARUTW as second official single).

Damn a lot of potential wasted. Anyway. 

It’s all Gaga. 

• sad 1

On 10/28/2022 at 1:30 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

What is livecount and how can you check live streams on spotify? Don’t they update daily?

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

Artists and their teams see the numbers for new releases real time as they are happening, just how we can see on platforms like YouTube, Spotify employees also have access to real time data. There are not public, but if belong in the above mentioned groups you can see them, a user on another forum who has access to them has mentioned it.

Edited by Gaga Banana

On 10/28/2022 at 1:38 PM, Gaga Banana said:

Artists and their teams see the numbers for new releases real time as they are happening, just how we can see on platforms like YouTube, Spotify employees also have access to real time data. There are not public, but if belong in the above mentioned groups you can see them, a user on another forum who has access to them has mentioned it.

Yeah that user can see them and usually spoiler them for big releases

Pop-a-911-ster 31,828
On 10/28/2022 at 2:05 PM, joesuda said:

It seems the Louvre has fallen

I-

the humbling experience of my career 

not almost the same units as Chromatica (22K)

we-

nous-

• hugs 1
  • sad 1

Moderator 3,690
On 10/28/2022 at 3:14 PM, Miaou said:

I-

the humbling experience of my career 

not almost the same units as Chromatica (22K)

we-

nous-

At least Chromatica is still ahead but yeah, it seems that Midnights will get Taylor some #1 in countries she's never hit #1 in. IIRC Taylor was #1 in German midweeks as well.