Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster This Way 686
On 10/28/2022 at 8:22 AM, Andreu said:

I thought they were going to let this song come and go like a cute buzz single for the movie but looks like I was wrong, they want to make this a full fledged single:

#1 on TTH + cover

If Rihanna can have this big roll-out for such a bland, weak and mediocre soundtrack ballad song,

then Gaga could and SHOULD have had the same roll-out for Hold My Hand, which is way better than Lift Me Up.

I just cannot understand the sabotaging roll-out for HMH: release on a Tuesday, no playlisting for 3 weeks, TTH a week after movie debut and at only #41, ....

I mean, HMH was also kinda Gaga's comeback after 2 years without new original music, and the movie was set up for being a blockbuster. The song was good enough to become a hit (as it has becomed in some countries). With the proper roll-out, HMH could have become huge, but they treated it like a buzz single.....

Ad for what exactly? For now Gaga be without a new era until 2025? They could at least have pushed a final single before the blackout. But oh well...

• paws up 2
  • thanks 4

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 10/28/2022 at 9:55 AM, Andraslop said:

If Rihanna can have this big roll-out for such a bland, weak and mediocre soundtrack ballad song,

then Gaga could and SHOULD have had the same roll-out for Hold My Hand, which is way better than Lift Me Up.

I just cannot understand the sabotaging roll-out for HMH: release on a Tuesday, no playlisting for 3 weeks, TTH a week after movie debut and at only #41, ....

I mean, HMH was also kinda Gaga's comeback after 2 years without new original music, and the movie was set up for being a blockbuster. The song was good enough to become a hit (as it has becomed in some countries). With the proper roll-out, HMH could have become huge, but they treated it like a buzz single.....

Ad for what exactly? For now Gaga be without a new era until 2025? They could at least have pushed a final single before the blackout. But oh well...

it was a botched rollout...

the way they added it to TTH when it started dropping on radio :icant:

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 10/28/2022 at 4:55 PM, Andraslop said:

This is THE Promo for them :icant:

• sad 1
  • lol 6

On 10/28/2022 at 3:22 AM, Andreu said:

I thought they were going to let this song come and go like a cute buzz single for the movie but looks like I was wrong, they want to make this a full fledged single:

#1 on TTH + cover

I was told soundtrack songs don't have the same weight as a lead single, and therefore a soundtrack song must earn its way into the TTH. What happened? :enigma:

Did someone lie to me many times instead of just accepting Gaga's team is incompetent in some aspects? :excuseme:

• paws up 4
  • thanks 3
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 10/28/2022 at 11:19 AM, Dean Spookchester said:

I was told soundtrack songs don't have the same weight as a lead single, and therefore a soundtrack song must earn its way into the TTH. What happened? :enigma:

Did someone lie to me many times instead of just accepting Gaga's team is incompetent in some aspects? :excuseme:

I mean normally it has to earn its spot but this doesn't mean both things can't be true

On 10/28/2022 at 10:55 AM, Andraslop said:

the way you spilled :applause:

• paws up 1

On 10/27/2022 at 7:02 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Judas kinda reclaiming a spot in Gaga's discography as a classic. It's coming for Telephone as her 7th most watched MV really fast. 

On 10/27/2022 at 7:11 PM, Miaou said:

In France Judas was a huge smash

everyone knows the song 

On 10/27/2022 at 7:13 PM, Doncho said:

As it should

WgFrKkq.gif

Ah what a classic. Truly deserved. The music video is one of her best in all aspects. Talent winning for once :applause:

• love 1

On 10/27/2022 at 6:36 PM, BenG said:
  • [Spotify] The Fame: 1,955,703 streams, up 1.8% from 7 days ago.
  • [Spotify] The Fame Monster: 1,288,916 streams, up 2.2% from 7 days ago.
  • [Spotify] Born This Way: 1,271,205 streams, up 7.1% from 7 days ago.
  • [Spotify] ARTPOP: 341,426 streams, down 0.4% from 7 days ago.
  • [Spotify] Joanne: 404,958 streams, down 4.8% from 7 days ago.
  • [Spotify] Chromatica: 896,778 streams, down 4.6% from 7 days ago.

Lady-Gaga-albums-Spotify.jpg

Extremely happy for BTW getting its due but this trend sort of proves none of her newer music is connecting except ASIB :bradley:

On 10/28/2022 at 6:23 AM, Andreu said:

I mean normally it has to earn its spot but this doesn't mean both things can't be true

the way you spilled :applause:

What was the point of splitting hairs with me when you fully support @Andraslop, which was essentially what I was trying to say also :icant:

On 10/25/2022 at 8:24 AM, Dean Spookchester said:

Judas is still 27th on This is Lady Gaga by the way, which really tells us how disengaged and poorly reactive her team is when it comes to trends

dean winchester whatever GIF

Meanwhile....this still holds true

dean winchester GIF

• sad 2
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 18,441
On 10/28/2022 at 10:55 AM, Andraslop said:

Agreed, however there were speculations that HMH’s rollout was planned and paid for back in early 2020. It was supposed to be released in April (iicr) along with Gaga performing at Coachella. Hence the poor playlisting etc. Chromatica songs were all over the TTH back then. It was apparently never renegotiated.

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 10/28/2022 at 11:27 AM, Dean Spookchester said:

What was the point of splitting hairs with me when you fully support @Andraslop, which was essentially what I was trying to say also :icant: they are.

the point is soundtrack songs are not always treated like lead singles and sometimes. We can find examples for both options, This song was and HMH wasn't. But also Taylor's Caroline or whatever wasn't and Vegas didn't get a bug push until it caught on. But what they are doing with Rihanna's song is not the norm, lbr

On 10/28/2022 at 11:19 AM, Dean Spookchester said:

if you think saying most songs form movies DO need to earn its spot in TTH and therefore are not treated like lead singles is splitting hairs you do you 

Spoiler

bc i don't know what can make you thing I have anything against you tbh :rip:

Edited by Andreu

On 10/28/2022 at 6:33 AM, Andreu said:

the point is soundtrack songs are not always treated like lead singles and sometimes. We can find examples for both options, This song was and HMH wasn't. But also Taylor's Caroline or whatever wasn't and Vegas didn't get a bug push until it caught on

if you think saying most songs form movies DO need to earn its spot in TTH and therefore are not treated like lead singles is splitting hairs you do you 

Reveal hidden contents

bc i don't know what can make you thing I have anything against you tbh :rip:

I'm not being serious :icant: I don't think you're against me lmaooo

Alright let me expound: after ASIB, Gaga is THE soundtrack artist.

B-But sHE's nOt as biG aS riHaNNa!!1!

Gaga was performing well on Spotify, part of top 10 females for 2020-2021. She's not an indie artist. She is an A-lister musician and actress. Sure it wasn't a lead single but one would think they should've leveraged what she achieved with ASIB into pulling more strings.

And didn't we have sh!t like Sweetest Pie pulling in nonexistent streams and enjoyed a prolonged TTH residency?

Why are almost any other songs/artists given the defense force but HMH and Gaga had to check all the boxes first? :icant:

• hugs 1
  • thanks 4