Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 28,932
x3

Imagine consider yourself the biggest artist of the last 10 years and you postpone your album release cause you are afraid of Taylor's second week album sales. So embarrassing.

On 10/27/2022 at 8:59 AM, little legend said:

Imagine consider yourself the biggest artist of the last 10 years and you postpone your album release cause you are afraid of Taylor's second week album sales. So embarrassing.

I mean if Taylor does 1.5m first week, she won’t do less than 350k  second week, I don’t see this drake album doing that opening number, since it is a collab album and his last 7th studio album surprise released only did 204.000 in June.

Pop-a-911-ster 28,932
x3
On 10/27/2022 at 9:10 AM, Gaga Banana said:

I mean if Taylor does 1.5m first week, she won’t do less than 350k  second week, I don’t see this drake album doing that opening number, since it is a collab album and his last 7th studio album surprise released only did 204.000 in June.

True but still it's embarrassing to postpone your album cause you want it to debut at #1

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 2,925
On 10/27/2022 at 9:17 AM, little legend said:

True but still it's embarrassing to postpone your album cause you want it to debut at #1

Actually I think Taylor's third week is still too big for Drake 

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,119
On 10/27/2022 at 8:30 AM, Andreu said:

And we are supposed to believe the album isnt ready to release 48 hours before the release date?

Considering that his albums always sound unfinished, I wouldn't be surprised :rip:

Moderator 17,119
On 10/27/2022 at 11:00 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

I drink wine serving Joanne era yt numbers :rip:

Not surprised. The song isn't exactly a fan favorite, the music video isn't good and the promo is nonexistent.

A Popster Is Born 10,482
On 10/27/2022 at 11:29 AM, corvus albus said:

Not surprised. The song isn't exactly a fan favorite, the music video isn't good and the promo is nonexistent.

Drawing eras for eternity without that much of involvement don't make numbers and it kills any hype. They need to realise this asap.

Still good she released the music video if she had it ready. But it would have been smarter to release it during Christmas time last year. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 1