Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 10/24/2022 at 10:01 PM, Mario Spears said:

33 years ago, HISTORY was made! 

Rhythm Nation is THE cultural reset and she, with just this era, gave birth to Aaliyah, Bey, Britney, Mya, Selena Q, Ciara, Tinashe, Doja, Normani etc. who all went to the school of Queen Janet!

The music video and the choreo for this song is also still amazing and hasn't been topped since! 

she's MOTHA!!! 👏👏👏👑👑👑

an album, une artiste!

• paws up 1

Moderator 3,690
On 10/24/2022 at 10:41 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

for anyone who hasn't heard it yet @joesuda @chartgaga

it has a killer bridge 

Not this being lowkey tailor-made for pop radio and being left off the main album. Taylor still has no taste regarding her own catalogue. But I would not be surprised when the Target exclusivity period ends then they shall add it to streaming and maybe give it a single push as it will be a "new" song for the GP like they tried for New Romantics during 1989. 

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 10/24/2022 at 10:59 PM, chartgaga said:

blame Liddos and their vengeful ways

"she gave me no performance on a talk show, I won't stream her"

"she released a jazz album, I'm blacklisting her"

This is so f*cking idiotic if they really were saying stuff like this, like this is the woman who apparently saved you and you treat her like this? For the things that Gaga did for her fans, she deserves to have the biggest support and dedication.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 10/24/2022 at 10:17 PM, LGMonster95 said:

This is so f*cking idiotic if they really were saying stuff like this, like this is the woman who apparently saved you and you treat her like this? For the things that Gaga did for her fans, she deserves to have the biggest support and dedication.

well that's what I remember from my active days on ATRL

"why would we stream her catalogue, when instead of releasing a new deluxe of Chromatica she released a jazz album with a dead man" "she performed way more for LFS than Chromatica, she hates us so we hate her back"

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 10/24/2022 at 9:16 PM, joesuda said:

Not this being lowkey tailor-made for pop radio and being left off the main album. Taylor still has no taste regarding her own catalogue. But I would not be surprised when the Target exclusivity period ends then they shall add it to streaming and maybe give it a single push as it will be a "new" song for the GP like they tried for New Romantics during 1989. 

do you mean taylor-made? :bigbird:

I actually find this track to be very bonus-track like, it has a very Love Me Right vibe (which I love) 

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,886

I guess the chorus of Bejeweled being very tik-tokable is the thought process behind it having an MV.

It's also a nice contrast to Anti-Hero, since it's self-empowering vs. self-loathing. 

Edited by HoldMyOreos

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 10/24/2022 at 11:19 PM, chartgaga said:

well that's what I remember from my active days on ATRL

"why would we stream her catalogue, when instead of releasing a new deluxe of Chromatica she released a jazz album with a dead man" "she performed way more for LFS than Chromatica, she hates us so we hate her back"

Ahh ATRL aka the toilet where stans goes to "release themselves" no wonder.

Gaga could only release her music without doing anything and she'll still deserve support because she's suppose to be much more than just a singer for us fans.

Moderator 3,690
On 10/24/2022 at 11:26 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

I guess the chorus of Bejeweled being very tik-tokable is the thought process behind it having an MV.

It's also a nice contrast to Anti-Hero, since it's self-empowering vs. self-loathing. 

Didn't Taylor confirm that every song has a music video during the football promo or something like that?

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 10/24/2022 at 9:31 PM, joesuda said:

Didn't Taylor confirm that every song has a music video during the football promo or something like that?

On 10/24/2022 at 9:36 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Yea, it’s a visual album

right, I thought it wasn't 100% confirmed for some reason

well maybe she chose this one to push it to the top 10 like y'all said 

Edited by HoldMyOreos