Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 10/23/2022 at 12:17 PM, monketsharona said:

Judas is really one of her best songs in writting and production. Nobody is just ready to admit it. 

The way this song could easily be sang at the piano or turned into a hard rock live song or just being sang as a pop / EDM song. They knew what they were doing when they made that one. 

The other day I scoured the internet for hard metal versions and piano versions and whew the myriad of amazing arrangements :applause:

I also discovered it got a cover just this year

It really is the ONLY new Bad Romance structurally, lyrically, thematically.

I'm so glad it's getting the attention it deserves.

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 10/23/2022 at 4:17 PM, monketsharona said:

I like it rough is really one of her best songs in writting and production. Nobody is just ready to admit it. 

The way this song could easily be sang at the piano or turned into a hard rock live song or just being sang as a pop / EDM song. They knew what they were doing when they made that one. 

Fixed hihi

periodT

On 10/23/2022 at 4:23 PM, chartgaga said:

not me seeing Chroma decreased on a Friday

love game and Judas coming for ROM. Interscope really need to try sumth from Chromatica on TikTok like its transformed BTW. Katy/Miley have one of their songs doing 400k it really pushes the streams for the parent album. 

prediction for the big Halloween playlist:

Bad romance #11 Just Dance #34 and if we’re lucky monster  #45 sumthn ( so basically One of her TFM smashes as per getting  the push :billie:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3

When she performs Shallow with Bradley and Always Remember Us This Way 10 years after the release of ASIB at LA Olympics in 2028 and ARUTW finally reaches #1 on BB100 :giveup: and Shallow reaches #2:giveup: 

Poker Face and Bad Romance performances will be also epic :giveup:

Popster to Popster 3,205
On 10/23/2022 at 11:17 AM, monketsharona said:

Judas is really one of her best songs in writting and production. Nobody is just ready to admit it. 

It really is. Time, the ultimate truth teller. :tea: I think the further out you get from its initial release, the better Judas does and sounds, as a stand alone single. I remember when she first released it, everyone was saying that she was trying to hard for Bad Romance 2.0, which when it came out kinda made sense to me. But now, when I think of the criticism 10 years later, it seems ridiculous. They don't seem or sound similar to me at all, apart from both being loud dance bangers. I think her releasing it so close to the the cultural reset that was Bad Romance really hurt its chances for success. I'm glad it gets its due now. :ally:

Edited by Imtired1616
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 10/23/2022 at 5:24 PM, Thrasher said:

Stupid Love just played on the biggest Italian radio station and the Madonna fan host said this song/video wasn’t her most incredible considering how far she’s gone as an actress :katy:

did they lie? :icant:

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 44,886

Born This Way is at #17 of most streamed albums overall of 2011 (#4th by a female artist). It is currently outstreaming 12 out of the 16 albums above it:giveup:

Edited by HoldMyOreos
  • yaas, gaga 8

On 10/23/2022 at 12:18 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Streets saying Rihanna’s Wakanda songs out next week. OGH (and a section of Gaga’s stans) will find their ‘K-stew: the re-up deluxe edition’

Nervous Nail Biting GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Bad news for her then cause Taylor and Drake will pollute the whole top 10-top 20

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

A Popster Is Born 10,650
On 10/23/2022 at 6:11 PM, Imtired1616 said:

It really is. Time, the ultimate truth teller. :tea: I think the further out you get from its initial release, the better Judas does and sounds, as a stand alone single. I remember when she first released it, everyone was saying that she was trying to hard for Bad Romance 2.0, which when it came out kinda made sense to me. But now, when I think of the criticism 10 years later, it seems ridiculous. They don't seem or sound similar to me at all, apart from both being loud dance bangers. I think her releasing it so close to the the cultural reset that was Bad Romance really hurt its chances for success. I'm glad it gets its due now. :ally:

I remember RedOne saying they designed Bad Romance and Judas for the same purpuse : being timeless stadium anthem. The 'ooooh ooooh' from the two songs working to be sing along by huge audience.

Totally could see BR and Judas being included to rock tour the day she's doing a rock album. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3

I just entered in a shopping mall and exactly the moment I stepped in , Stupid Love started to play :rip: I hear this damn song everywhere. It's a curse :nicki_scream:

Edited by little legend
  • hugs 1
  • lol 7
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,892

What we should see on Spotify 

Shallow - 1M+
ARUTW - 900K+
Bad Romance - 800K+
Poker Face - 800K+

Just Dance - 800K+
HMH - 700K+