Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 10/22/2022 at 6:42 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=333402&title=GRAMMY-CHEW%3A-RECORD-AND-SONG-OF-THE-YEAR

"OTHERS WORTH CONSIDERING

Lady Gaga, “Hold My Hand”: This soaring ballad from the Top Gun: Maverick soundtrack makes ample use of the Interscope superstar’s powerhouse pipes. There aren’t a lot of singers whose voices could stand up to the movie’s aeronautic spectacle, but she pilots this one right into the stratosphere.

Ohhh beech WE HEEEAAA!!!!

I’m not that delulu for thinking Hold my Oscar has a chance for a nom huh?!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• paws up 1
  • love 1

not the serious COPE from a certain someone who kept insisting on being humble only to be forced to hide another """bigger"""" artist. you can't make this up :icant:

N E ways, this album is full of Styles and delicates which are 2 of my favorite songs from her but holy sh!t on first listen the album is a dud outside of "Anti-hero" and another one I forgot the title of lmao

my wife wanted to listen to it and she legit fell asleep

• lol 6

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 10/22/2022 at 7:08 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

not the serious COPE from a certain someone who kept insisting on being humble only to be forced to hide another """bigger"""" artist. you can't make this up :icant:

N E ways, this album is full of Styles and delicates which are 2 of my favorite songs from her but holy sh!t on first listen the album is a dud outside of "Anti-hero" and another one I forgot the title of lmao

my wife wanted to listen to it and she legit fell asleep

my first listen was really disappointing, I adored folkmore, the album overally is not bad but it's not deserving to be her most acclaimed one (same situation as Chromatica for Gaga) but glad to see Taylor thriving, the only bad thing is Swifties will get even more annoying and now the local allegations are disappearing, GIRL kinda destroyed France this time and could very well get #1 with this album

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,347
On 10/22/2022 at 5:54 PM, joesuda said:

Oh but the fact that Lana's 2 biggest peaking song on the Hot100 will be Summertime Sadness Cedric Gervais Remix and Snow on the Beach where she is doing background vocals is a crime. 

and don't call me angel, which makes it even more bad

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,347

Re: Joker's song being jazz

I don't know I feel like part of what made people not interested in Cheek To Cheek and LFS are the fact a) they are not original songs b) it's a duet. I think a solo jazzy but still with pop appeal song would have a chance to do well. 

• love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903

Gaga getting ready to record then release LG7 yup!!! 

But she better work with Danja this time (let's hope🤞🤞

• love 2

Popster for Sale 44,583
On 10/22/2022 at 7:07 PM, Andreu said:

Re: Joker's song being jazz

I don't know I feel like part of what made people not interested in Cheek To Cheek and LFS are the fact a) they are not original songs b) it's a duet. I think a solo jazzy but still with pop appeal song would have a chance to do well. 

I have to agree, we just need something fresh