Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

As for Taylor, Folklore did 80m first day with around 16 tracks in 2020.

Midnights did 184m first day with 20 tracks in 2022. 

Proportionally she doubled her numbers, taking into account she is propably growing faster than the platform(doing 32-33m daily from like 10m before folklore), these numbers were expected for her comeback album. 

On another note, Renaissance debut feels so abysmal in comparison as the previously biggest female debut this year to the number Taylor pulled. :billie:

Edited by Gaga Banana
  • shook 1

Popster for Sale 41,772

I think everyone agrees that 25 will be unmatched for a long time. However, both Taylor’s and Adele’s careers still have legs and the jury is still out on which one will end up being bigger.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,705

Overall (Streaming, Sales, Tour, Vinyls...etc) Taylor seems to take the crown of the queen of pop with Midnights 

I can see Rihanna open with Midnights’s numbers tho 

Edited by Miaou
  • sad 1

Popster for Sale 44,628
On 10/22/2022 at 4:31 PM, Miaou said:

Overall (Streaming, Sales, Tour, Vinyls...etc) Taylor seems to take the crown of the queen of pop with Midnights 

I can see Rihanna opens with Midnights’s numbers tho 

:icant:

she'd be lucky to do half 

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,628
On 10/22/2022 at 4:31 PM, BenG said:

I think everyone agrees that 25 will be unmatched for a long time. However, both Taylor’s and Adele’s careers still have legs and the jury is still out on which one will end up being bigger.

I also don't think Adele cares as much either tbh.

Taylor is clearly very success driven. 

• paws up 1

On 10/22/2022 at 5:21 PM, Miaou said:

A reminder that 25 opened the first week with 3M+ PURE SALES in the US alone in 2015 when the pure sales market was declining

it was even more impressive than Midnights’s debut 

I think Rihanna will pull Renaissance numbers, Taylor has a huge fanbase and anticipation building practices(Midnights roll-out), I expect Rihanna to release during Super Bowl weekend. That would be smart.

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,705
On 10/22/2022 at 5:33 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

:icant:

she'd be lucky to do half 

Gurl Rih is at 54M monthly listeners with no album since 2016 :rip: top 3 female list without moving a finger :rip:

and also the hype for her return is enormous she will clearly debut with huge numbers and I won’t be surprised if she serves Midnights’s numbers 

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,628
On 10/22/2022 at 4:37 PM, Miaou said:

Gurl Rih is at 54M monthly listeners with no album since 2016 :rip: top 3 female list without moving a finger :rip:

and also the hyper for her return is enormous she will clearly debut with huge numbers and I won’t be surprised if she serves Midnights’s numbers 

I'm sure she'll do great but I don't think she'll come close to Midnights numbers 

Popster for Sale 41,772
On 10/22/2022 at 4:37 PM, Miaou said:

and also the hype for her return is enormous she will clearly debut with huge numbers and I won’t be surprised if she serves Midnights’s numbers 

She has never been an album seller though. Her stats are heavily skewed by the sheer number of mammoth hits.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 10/22/2022 at 5:31 PM, Miaou said:

I can see Rihanna open with Midnights’s numbers tho 

you seem to be seething darling

Popster for Sale 41,772

Eager to see how Rih’s new project performs. Will nostalgia win? Or would the GP have moved on? If it opens big, will it have longevity after people are done checking it out?

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,705
On 10/22/2022 at 5:39 PM, BenG said:

She has never been an album seller though. Her stats are heavily skewed by the sheer number of mammoth hits.

ANTI changed that sis 

Popster for Sale 44,628
On 10/22/2022 at 4:45 PM, BenG said:

Eager to see how Rih’s new project performs. Will nostalgia win? Or would the GP have moved on? If it opens big, will it have longevity after people are done checking it out?

Same. 

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 10/22/2022 at 5:47 PM, Miaou said:

You seem obsessed with my opinion sweety 

take a Xanax 

just take the L, Tylor Swift is the biggest artist in the world, and the most consistent one

also for intel, folkloer is at 7.6M units with no big singles

Pop-a-911-ster 31,705
On 10/22/2022 at 5:47 PM, BenG said:

A datum is not a trend sis

But the trend for Rih is that her discography is massively streamed by the GP and each year it is bigger, more bigger than the growth of Spotify 

Popster for Sale 41,772
On 10/22/2022 at 4:50 PM, Miaou said:

But the trend for Rih is that her discography is massively streamed by the GP and each year it is bigger, more bigger than the growth of Spotify 

Great. But still irrelevant to the point of contention - she’s historically not an album seller