Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 57,445
On 10/22/2022 at 2:42 PM, chartgaga said:

when Midnights is a smash in France, then what's the excuses for "Taylor is local, Louvre doesn't use her"

It isn't, the only song that debuted on Deezer, biggest streaming platform in France, was Anti Hero at #77 :ohyes:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2
  • lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 31,892
On 10/22/2022 at 2:54 PM, Fame Romance said:

It isn't, the only song that debuted on Deezer, biggest streaming platform in France, was Anti Hero at #77 :ohyes:

And I ooooooops 

On 10/22/2022 at 2:21 PM, Adarsh said:

This movie is directed by Pablo Larrain so there’s no way Gaga would’ve accepted it. His work is controversial and is definitely not made for the box office. Didn’t Spencer make like 10M?
spacer.png

Well diSpencer had as lead KRUSTen Stewart so it’s not a surprise it BOMBED, meanwhile a movie starring Globally Global Legendy Legend Godga would at least crack $100M.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 10/22/2022 at 7:11 PM, Swallow said:

at this point this kind of power can't just come from the fanbase alone. She's a GP darling it seems. 

On 10/22/2022 at 7:11 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I honestly think that Taylor’s success is not due to her fanbase only. Imo a huge chunk of it comes from the gp. 

Then why is her impact limited to stan bubble??.. the last big openers from Harry and Adele, you can hear Easy On Me and As It Was everyfvckinwhere :icant:

For Taylor, it's stans hyping and media promos but the music aint playing in any public place :icant:

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 10/22/2022 at 3:58 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I’ll be really sad if ROMs record gets broken by that poor collaboration :disappointed:

#6 on overall did 20M on Thursday

Lana usually does 12M

so I guess 8-9M for Snow

• thanks 1