Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 10/22/2022 at 4:19 PM, Nemanja said:

I really don't understand popularity of Taylor, how and why? This new album is so boring and vocaly weak. What people see in her music. But once again she destroys everyone.

HUGE CULT-like fanbase..

She spoiled them hard and they're super loyal

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 10/22/2022 at 12:11 PM, Swallow said:

at this point this kind of power can't just come from the fanbase alone. She's a GP darling it seems. 

yeah I think her numbers are definitely inflated by a huge loyal fanbase, which you can't spin as a bad thing anyway

however there is a lot of GP interest in her albums, she built so much goodwill with F+E and Red (TV) it's insane 

• paws up 1

I've been seething sooo hard since yesterday after I read this news...I've been dreaming of seeing GODGA play Maria Cllas for years!!!

I've watched her documentaries, read her book, watched her interviews cause I was obsessed with the idea.

And Godga would be more suitable too from the looks since she has that mediterrean face just like Maria.

Ughhhh...I guess this is payback from Angelina cause Godga stole the Patrizia Gucci role from her (which she was originally offered in 2009)

But payback time will cum for us too...GODGA better steal the Cleopatra role (directed by Denis Villeneuve) from Angie whose been praying to get that role since last decade.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• hugs 1

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 10/22/2022 at 12:10 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Karma should be getting the MV instead of Viligante Sh-t (the way the name in itself sounds like a drag to the song nnnnn) 

I have the mind of a mastermind.mp3 it seems 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
On 10/22/2022 at 1:46 PM, Swallow said:

can't wait for the Spotify update. Judas, Just Dance, Alejandro and Bloody Mary probably all getting new peaks :queen:

They will probably get new peaks, but don´t expect huge increases. 

For some reason, the Friday upadtes when big artists (Taylor, Drake, etc.) release albums, are lower than the usual Fridays.

On 10/22/2022 at 1:42 PM, Andreu said:

such an underrated moment in her career

Obsessed with this performance!

AYO should have been the lead single since it encapsulates the best the sound of the album & with a music video paying tribute to Ugly Coyote movie with her bringing some of the movie cast dancing on top of the bar like the original movie!!!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,421
On 10/22/2022 at 4:47 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

I've been seething sooo hard since yesterday after I read this news...I've been dreaming of seeing GODGA play Maria Cllas for years!!!

I've watched her documentaries, read her book, watched her interviews cause I was obsessed with the idea.

And Godga would be more suitable too from the looks since she has that mediterrean face just like Maria.

Ughhhh...I guess this is payback from Angelina cause Godga stole the Patrizia Gucci role from her (which she was originally offered in 2009)

But payback time will cum for us too...GODGA better steal the Cleopatra role (directed by Denis Villeneuve) from Angie whose been praying to get that role since last decade.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

This movie is directed by Pablo Larrain so there’s no way Gaga would’ve accepted it. His work is controversial and is definitely not made for the box office. Didn’t Spencer make like 10M?
spacer.png

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Gaga´s daily Spotify streams:

• 13.10: +9.253.881
  • 14.10: +9.618.876
  • 15.10: +9.086.014 
  • 16.10: +7.996.929 
  • 17.10: +8.600.097
  • 18.10: +8.831.311
  • 19.10: +8.958.070
  • 20.10: +9.137.479 [-116k compared to last week]

Total - 15.260.648.293