Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 14,837
On 10/17/2022 at 8:47 AM, Adarsh said:

Taylor made this calendar for her fans. I have no words  :dead:

spacer.pngspacer.png

She's a f-ing marketing queen and we have to give her that

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,390
On 10/16/2022 at 10:55 PM, Adarsh said:

I mean didn’t Olivia also attend the same event last year. Sometimes they just invite pretty girls for the sake of it

not the random olivia drag :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,390
On 10/17/2022 at 4:21 AM, nydedan said:

i'm sorry but what's wrong with this forum. who gives a f- whether katy perry has one or two songs outstream gaga's biggest hits? you think there's huge gap between 880k and 840k? then what about gaga has 13 grammys vs katy has 0? what about gaga doing a gobal stadium tour vs katy can't barely fill up a theater and make 1/10 of what gaga makes per night?

and then someone might bring up taylor swift or lana del rey, look they also outstream gaga and they are more relevant than katy! sorry but has lana sold more than 15 million copies of album-the number for the Fame alone-throughout her entire career? or isn't taylor desperately trying to make hollywood breakthrough only end up being in the biggest bomb of the year 2 films in a row?

i don't consider myself a hater of any of these mpgs actually i listen to their music a lot and teenage dream, ultraviolence and folklore are some of my fav albums. but i just wanna point out that gaga is doing fine in every metric and she is undoubtedly the biggest and most respected star right now if you look at her music and hollywood achievements as a whole. this is a CHART thread, yes. but we all know she was stream poison just 4 years ago and we should be very proud of what she does now

Period:applause: :applause:

A Popster Is Born 14,837
On 10/17/2022 at 9:18 AM, little legend said:

If Gaga wrote "Stream Chromatica pls" , ATRL would already had threads like : "Gaga desperately begs her fans to stream her new album, why?"

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3
On 10/17/2022 at 9:23 AM, danwasd said:

uh oh, the MPGs asking for their fans to stream police is here :darkmode:

I hope you are not referring to me cause otherwise this is the biggest fraud-propaganda ever. Oh wow, I didn't know that the ARTPOP fans were also part of the Ava Max-Stupid Love-anti-little legend propaganda. I guess , it's because ARTPOP fans aren't more than the amount of stream an album track from Smile is getting daily. Anyway, of course an artist can ask her fans to stream the album, my point was that even that OGHs would used it as a way to drag Gaga. 

:cry:

Edited by little legend
  • lol 6

Pop-a-911-ster 30,390
On 10/17/2022 at 9:56 AM, ReadyGaga said:

However Taylor doesn't really need to plead with her fans because they literally have the same mentality as a mystery cult, with even a religious initiation. 

Gaga is just as bad cus she tweeted the links to stream a song 

ReadyGaga

A Popster Is Born 14,837
On 10/17/2022 at 9:50 AM, little legend said:

I hope you are not referring to me cause otherwise this is the biggest fraud-propaganda ever. Oh wow, I didn't know that the ARTPOP fans were also part of the Ava Max-Stupid Love-anti-little legend propaganda. I guess , it's because ARTPOP fans aren't more than the amount of stream an album track from Smile is getting daily. Anyway, of course an artist can ask her fans to stream the album, my point was that even that OGHs would used it as a way to drag Gaga. 

:cry:

the voices in your head are quite loud today, huh

Edited by danwasd

Popster to Popster 3,903

BTS on Hiatus we won!!!! 

Now JLo should do the same but instead of going on Hiatus, she needs to retire 🤣😅

Edited by Mario Spears
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1