Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 12,830
On 10/16/2022 at 4:22 PM, Fame Romance said:

Switzerland:

#49(-6) Hold My Hand [27 weeks]

#95(RE) Shallow [179 weeks]

#75(RE) The Fame [180 weeks]

Is HMH not 24 weeks bestie? Anyways slay a biT, MR did 29 weeks so I think it can do it

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,650
On 10/16/2022 at 6:18 PM, Fame Romance said:

Artists like Ariana and Taylor released albums the same year that had no promo and did/are doing way better so we can't pull the no promo excuse :shakes:

It just didn't click with the GP

People need to realise some other female pop stars are bigger than Lady Gaga in terms of new releases and everything will be fine.

Gaga is an artist that is not pushing (big) hits without any effort. That's all.

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 2

On 10/16/2022 at 6:13 PM, LGMonster95 said:

The way Million Reasons is performing streaming wise is kinda even more impressive than ARUTW because its doing all of that without a movie + playlist support, this song really ended up as a winner in the long run.

I just checked their playlisting out of curiosity and MR has 23M playlist meanwhile Arutw has 20M…their playlisting is TRAGIC!!!

Arutw playlist should be at 50-60M at least, for the numbers that is pulling daily…

f- her team should push Spotify for the song to get support like they pushed BTW.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 2,965
On 10/16/2022 at 5:15 PM, Thrasher said:

And then she stops there because no other song will be close :bebe:

Hide contents

Maybe MR if they payola the hell out of it and make it pull 500k daily streams but it’s not going to happen

Or a feat single with Bad Bunny and Cardi B 

• yaas, gaga 1

On 10/16/2022 at 5:27 PM, Andreu said:

Do you not think Gaga can get another ROM sized hit? 

I mean she can but I was talking more about the timeframe. Like all of these songs will hit 1B in the next 1-2 years and unless she drops a new hit now it’ll take some years. 

On 10/16/2022 at 6:44 PM, monketsharona said:

People need to realise some other female pop stars are bigger than Lady Gaga in terms of new releases and everything will be fine.

Gaga is an artist that is not pushing (big) hits without any effort. That's all.

But then Chromatica opened with as many streams as other releases by other female pop stars and ASIB was bigger than most of them.

That’s more a matter of releasing music that clicks and can have longevity on streaming than doing big efforts in the streaming era. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,830
On 10/16/2022 at 5:49 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

just checked their playlisting out of curiosity and MR has 23M playlist meanwhile Arutw has 20M…their playlisting is TRAGIC!!!

Ballads always have lower playlisting then pop on Spotify, but her ballads are like a poison to Payola :katy_pie: 

MR got removed off HHUK after a week,  Shallow is 13xPlatinum in Australia and only spent a mere 41 days on hot hits Aus, HMH reached a new peak on Spotify Czech Republic a week after it was removed from their hot hits. I think that ties in nicely to the promo discussion, her ballads are designed to age well and then either be performed and/or attached to films to overcome this 

Popster to Popster 3,217
On 10/16/2022 at 12:24 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Do we know what Gaga is at? :arguega:

Kinda crazy that this is Katy’s biggest year on Spotify ever and she’s released multiple albums during the streaming era

Something about her streams jumping and songs going viral on TikTok around the time they announced her residency doesn't feel right... :friendsga:

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,470
On 10/16/2022 at 1:19 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Something about her streams jumping and songs going viral on TikTok around the time they announced her residency doesn't feel right... :friendsga:

isn’t the residency kinda flopping though……:disappointed: streams are great  but if they don’t reflect actual real life sales then what good are they? I mean sure they’re great bragging rights for Stan wars but at least Gaga’s last Vegas act was completely sold out and she had a sold out WORLDWIDE stadium tour.

I don’t know. Streams aren’t everything. They’re great to have but she should be selling out Vegas if people really love throwback Katy that much. Just my two cents.

not even trying to sh!t on Katy, I love a lot of her hits and I’m glad to see this for her but it’s just odd she really struggles in almost every other aspect of her music career.

Edited by MANiCURE1295
Spelling
  • paws up 2

On 10/16/2022 at 6:56 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Or a feat single with Bad Bunny and Cardi B 

Cardi B feature hmmm…I don’t know, she feels like old news…

All her singles that she released this year BOMBED!

UP and WAP are doing less streams than ROM daily…so yeahhh…

If she is going for a hiphop girly collab, Doja Dog is the way to go!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,830
On 10/16/2022 at 6:19 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Just dance vs. Hot n Cold the original roar vs. Applause we forgot  happened?  Aside from the timing and the fact Katy needs a strong hand in negotiating deals brand deals, don’t forget Capitol  are the label of Tiktok and before that YouTube. 

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,903

Kings supporting Kings! We love it! 

Edited by Mario Spears

Popster to Popster 2,965
On 10/16/2022 at 7:53 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

Cardi B feature hmmm…I don’t know, she feels like old news…

All her singles that she released this year BOMBED!

UP and WAP are doing less streams than ROM daily…so yeahhh…

If she is going for a hiphop girly collab, Doja Dog is the way to go!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

Not Doja... I know a lot of people here like her and need nice pictures but her voice is a bit unlistenable 

Meh Illustration GIF by Dylan Morang

• thanks 1