Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 10,651
On 10/16/2022 at 4:10 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

I was about to post the fact that Just Dance has another sound edit that is trending on tiktok but someone already posted it above…

Oh we better see the song jump even more in Spotify streams this coming week and Imma need Poker Face and Bad Romance to join too…

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

The run for 700M streams will be fast I think :romance: If only her team would be capitalizing on it and booking some big playlists. 

Honestly I just need Bad Romance, Poker Face, ARUTW, ROM and Just Dance to go 1 billion streams in the next couple of years :leap: 

Popster to Popster 2,965
On 10/16/2022 at 4:10 PM, Miaou said:

Not mon copain qui bloque mes toilettes car il a trop chié

a Vivien teas 

I was just thinking that if France had seriously colonized Louisiana like Quebec and won the Seven Years' War Gaga would speak French and America would be French speaking. Imagine Poker Face in French :enigma:

Popster for Sale 44,887
On 10/16/2022 at 3:23 PM, monketsharona said:

The run for 700M streams will be fast I think :romance: If only her team would be capitalizing on it and booking some big playlists. 

Honestly I just need Bad Romance, Poker Face, ARUTW, ROM and Just Dance to go 1 billion streams in the next couple of years :leap: 

BR PF ARUTW and ROM will reach next year. JD could also depending on how big this boost gets/how long it lasts.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

On 10/16/2022 at 4:34 PM, ReadyGaga said:

When Gaga has 6 1B + songs 

Lady Gaga News GIF by Mic

And then she stops there because no other song will be close :bebe:

Spoiler

Maybe MR if they payola the hell out of it and make it pull 500k daily streams but it’s not going to happen

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 10/16/2022 at 5:15 PM, Thrasher said:

And then she stops there because no other song will be close :bebe:

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe MR if they payola the hell out of it and make it pull 500k daily streams but it’s not going to happen

Do you not think Gaga can get another ROM sized hit? 

A Popster Is Born 10,651
On 10/16/2022 at 5:27 PM, Andreu said:

Do you not think Gaga can get another ROM sized hit? 

She will. Let's not forget Gaga dumped her era the day the album was out and let it die for months before making the VMAs perforance and then the 911 video and dead again until the CBT.

I definitely think she'll serve another strong era in the future and have more hits (solo and collabs) in her basket. Chromatica could have been this one but yeah we know what happened. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903

Usher giving Breezy his tens iktr!!! 

Him calling Breezy a legend 👏👏👏

Both are prince's and sons of the king of pop! 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,897
On 10/16/2022 at 4:17 PM, ViviLittleM said:

faut qu'il utilise ça et qu'il fasse des mouvements de va et vient dans le chiotte comme il fait avec ta d

brosse-wc-1600004600050034_545x341.jpg

Yes I know I suggested him to use it lmao 

and it worked 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 10/16/2022 at 6:53 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

Million Reasons will hit 1Billion in 4 years so yeah it will be super organic too cause it literally spent ZERO days on TTH.

GODGA her power to get globally global iconicy iconic hitty hits even when she is getting sabotaged.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

The way Million Reasons is performing streaming wise is kinda even more impressive than ARUTW because its doing all of that without a movie + playlist support, this song really ended up as a winner in the long run.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,446
On 10/16/2022 at 5:45 PM, monketsharona said:

She will. Let's not forget Gaga dumped her era the day the album was out and let it die for months before making the VmMAs perforance and then the 911 video and dead again until the CBT.

I definitely think she'll serve another strong era in the future and have more hits (solo and collabs) in her basket. Chromatica could have been this one but yeah we know what happened. 

Artists like Ariana and Taylor released albums the same year that had no promo and did/are doing way better so we can't pull the no promo excuse :shakes:

It just didn't click with the GP

• thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 10/16/2022 at 7:18 PM, Fame Romance said:

Artists like Ariana and Taylor released albums the same year that had no promo and did/are doing way better so we can't pull the no promo excuse :shakes:

It just didn't click with the GP

Gaga is not a streaming giant like others too, she kinda needs promotion (we tend to forget this) 

• paws up 2