Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 44,678
On 10/14/2022 at 8:03 PM, corvus albus said:

I just think that Latto is by far one of the least qualified people to talk about the moral high ground with Nicki.

SFG being excluded from the rap categories but Big Energy being included and this looking weird is not exactly a wrong observation either.

In this case, both should be really silent.

Idk I think it's valid. It's not about that comment specifically but how Nicki used it as one more chance to single out Latto. Imagine looking up to Gaga, making it in the industry and then every chance you get saying how much you look up to her, and then she starts making fun of you and dragging you online for no apparent reason? she has done this over and over with female rappers as soon as they get a taste of success, it's very telling. 

Edited by HoldMyOreos
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,678
On 10/14/2022 at 8:09 PM, Replay said:

yeah nicki is just extremely vile creature that should be completely deplatformed

I read a comment somewhere that I thought was genius that said the following: Nicki opened the doors for female rap, but as soon as she entered she gridlocked it. Cardi managed to enter through one of the windows and then proceeded to unlock the door. 

Nicki is insecure, and I'm sure she went through a lot to get where she is, but the fact that instead of enjoying her first solo hit since the Paleozoic era she's out here beefing with children on the internet. :dead:

Edited by HoldMyOreos
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Moderator 17,119
On 10/14/2022 at 9:06 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Idk I think it's valid. It's not about that comment specifically but how Nicki used it as one more chance to single out Latto. Imagine looking up to Gaga, making it in the industry and then every chance you get saying how much you look up to her, and then she starts making fun of you and dragging you online for no apparent reason? she has done this over and over with female rappers as soon as they get a taste of success, it's very telling. 

I get that. I just wished someone who didn't drug and rob men or who also worked with Dr. Luke would be the one voicing these criticisms publically.

Popster for Sale 44,678
On 10/14/2022 at 8:16 PM, corvus albus said:

I get that. I just wished someone who didn't drug and rob men or who also worked with Dr. Luke would be the one voicing these criticisms publically.

Latto drugged and robbed men? She's like 20 :whatga:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375

I think part of the problem is that on stan twitters/forums they push the idea that it's nicki vs someone and you have to pick a team and if you disagree with nicki you need to support whoever she's beefing with when in most of the cases both are acting like garbage and nicki's wrongdoing don't make the other person any better 

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
On 10/14/2022 at 9:16 PM, corvus albus said:

you're mixing her with the other one,:billiecat:

Spoiler

she's the one who willingfully named her after a racial slur

Edited by Andreu

Moderator 17,119
On 10/14/2022 at 9:19 PM, Andreu said:

you're mixing her with the other one, she's the one who willingfully named her after a racial slur :billiecat:

I bet that even if I used a comma to seperate one thing from the other no one would've seen that :peacega:

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 10/14/2022 at 9:19 PM, Andreu said:

I think part of the problem is that on stan twitters/forums they push the idea that it's nicki vs someone and you have to pick a team and if you disagree with nicki you need to support whoever she's beefing with when in most of the cases both are acting like garbage and nicki's wrongdoing don't make the other person any better 

well this all started with nicki being bitter about her pop song being moved to pop, then she used opportunity to drag other artists down as usual.

Edited by Replay

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
On 10/14/2022 at 9:23 PM, Replay said:

well this all started with nicki being bitter about her pop song being moved to pop, then she used opportunity to drag other artists down as usual.

i was talking in general, not this. Most of the people who go down to the mud with nicki are as bad as her in one way or another

Popster for Sale 44,678
On 10/14/2022 at 8:19 PM, Andreu said:

Yeah I don't need to know the life-story of these rappers and support every choice they made since they were born to clearly see that Nicki is a bully that doesn't want any other female rappers to be successfull. 

Edited by HoldMyOreos
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375

Regardless of the beef, Big Energy was such a bad song :rip: not even taking into consideration the fact she willingly worked with dr luke. And it was only a hot 100 hit thanks to a massive radio push, it never ever charted on the streaming songs chart (not even when it was top5 on the hot100) and it's spotify stats are not more impressive than Hold My Hand's. And none of her subsequent releases even charted on the hot100

Popster for Sale 44,678

Lana's streaming numbers are truly insane. Showing that in the streaming era, replayability is key, no need to make songs short. 

Edited by HoldMyOreos
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1