Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 41,795
  • [Spotify US] Super Freaky Girl: 715,840 streams, down 10.0% from 7 days ago.
  • [Spotify US] Hold Me Closer: 279,920 streams, down 8.1% from 7 days ago.
  • [Spotify GB] Hold Me Closer: 120,575 streams, down 5.8% from 7 days ago.
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 10/14/2022 at 7:27 AM, Andreu said:

The way the whole top5 are hispanic/latin albums :rip: 

Hopefully Renaissance can outstream the abcd girlie soon tho

all of them outstreamed JLo

• lol 1

On 10/14/2022 at 1:58 PM, WildAmerican said:

She should write a full album of classiques with the ARUTW songwriters :excited:

My dream for her next album basically...she has proved already that she shines the most on piano driven ballady ballad songs. I say recruit the whole team (Hillary Lindsey, Natalie Hemby, Lori McKenna and get on board Brandi Carlile too) and create a full album only written and produced by female songwriters. It would be amazing as an idea plus we already know they create pure magic when they are together in a studio.

Another good scenario would be for her next album to be dark pop. Like I'm sorry but she really shines super hard when the theme and sound of her eras are dark (see TFM and BTW). The only problem would be if she can really pull it off (sonically) cause she needs the right team of producers to materialize her ideas and vision properly. Just look at the Chromatica Ball how the aesthetic (from VMA's to tour) changed totally the tone of the album. What she would need is a producer with avangard producing ideas to create songs that sound like they belong in the year 3000 and not some dated drop beat mess.

Reality: Her next era will probably be funky, since she always tends to go against the trends and chooses what's uncool at the moment.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

A Popster Is Born 12,811
On 10/14/2022 at 1:31 PM, BenG said:

down 18.4%

Kim and Sam their BTW era :excited:

On 10/14/2022 at 12:41 PM, Thrasher said:

It really looks they can’t do anything for her dance-pop singles outside TFM (and Judas)…

Even BTW (track) is back being outstreamed by MR despite the parent album growth and 10th anniversary push 

Spotify New Zealand

#96 (+15) Shallow

back top 100 :dead:

MR/ARUTW are very similar in certain ways, like TFM tracks, and they've always helped each other on streaming as they were her main streaming era releases . HMH isn't as catchy has that intro and doesn't have the lyrical work of her other classiqs. My sister got in the car yday and said 'can we have the arizona sky one on' :billie:

BTW is deffo doing better, and i think Ale/Papa can do a lot better in future.  

• paws up 1