Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 44,684
On 10/12/2022 at 6:24 PM, DonnieDarko said:

What was it? Boatmates?

Spotify Daily Artists

47 Lady Gaga

--------Barrier-------

62 Katy Perry

Youtube Daily Views

Lady Gaga: 3,806,287

-------Barrier--------

Katy Perry: 3,448,661

Digital Artist Kworb

42 Lady Gaga

---------Barrier-------

176 Katy Perry

And then there's touring demand but there's no need to get into that I fear... 

• paws up 1
  • lol 9

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 10/12/2022 at 7:34 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Spotify Daily Artists

47 Lady Gaga

--------Barrier-------

62 Katy Perry

Youtube Daily Views

Lady Gaga: 3,806,287

-------Barrier--------

Katy Perry: 3,448,661

Digital Artist Kworb

42 Lady Gaga

---------Barrier-------

176 Katy Perry

And then there's touring demand but there's no need to get into that I fear... 

Bestie, there’s no reason to show me this, I’m up to date with everything. Just wanted to stir the pot, lol. 

Popster for Sale 44,684
On 10/12/2022 at 6:45 PM, DonnieDarko said:

But to be completely honest Godga is not stomping on Katy streaming wise as of now, she’s ahead sure but the differences are not that big. Katy being viral on TikTok is def benefiting her numbers.

She's ahead on streaming and stomping everywhere else. Not boatmates. But Katy is doing pretty well for herself in streaming. Her music seems to be standing the test of time. 

Edited by HoldMyOreos

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 10/12/2022 at 7:52 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

She's ahead on streaming and stomping everywhere else. Not boatmates. But Katy is doing pretty well for herself in streaming. Her music seems to be standing the test of time. 

They’re def not boatmates in Grammys and Oscars, yes.

:gaga-thanks:

Popster to Popster 4,833

Katy is more like an artist of the past at this moment, sure her hits are still relevant but that's about it (It's also thanks to her team for working on those tiktok trends but IMO they kinda have too cause she's not succeeding anywhere else). Gaga is still getting hits and achieving incredible stuff, she's in her own league. Anyway just my 2 cents 

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 18,409

Suddenly the boatmates joke caused a discussion like never before. Is it because I made the comment? Lmao.

Anyway, we all know Gaga is still on top of the world, relevant in music and movies world. She’s multitalented, not just a music star. She’s also def still climbing. Katy, as many of you said, is basically a pop star who’s glory days are over but her music is holding well. 

• hugs 2

No but @DonnieDarko has a point about Gaga's streaming. Compared to Katy, Gaga is ahead, but is Katy really the benchmark we want for streaming? I'd rather we compete with other current artists.

Anyways, Gaga has her own lane, but I'm not going to pretend I don't wish Gaga to be in the top 10 daily female artists.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 10/12/2022 at 8:33 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

No but @DonnieDarko has a point about Gaga's streaming. Compared to Katy, Gaga is ahead, but is Katy really the benchmark we want for streaming? I'd rather we compete with other current artists.

Anyways, Gaga has her own lane, but I'm not going to pretend I don't wish Gaga to be in the top 10 daily female artists.

It’s everything what I wanted to say. 

• hugs 1