Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 10/12/2022 at 1:18 PM, DonnieDarko said:

There are a couple I could find with 100k+ likes but I’m not sure if these are the ones @Stats4LG meant? The first one is… lol

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFjV6m7L/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFjVMKoL/

There’s also this one with 400K likes 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFjV6fTX/

but they’re old

Maybe @Ms I am a local will help?

Yeah, they are old... If it had any impact on streaming, it's now gone methinks...

Edited by Ms I am a local

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 10/12/2022 at 11:36 AM, CHROMATICON said:

Also, I was listening to Replay and I just can't believe how Interscope didn't made that song a single. It's meant to be a smash, the GP just isn't familiarized with it. Lyrics, instrumental, melody are all so SO great. It's a standout in Gaga's discography to me. The moment it starts going viral on TikTok it's over for everyone else and Gaga will get that solo smash. :tea:

I don’t see why not one song from Gaga’s recent album couldn’t go viral on tiktok, she does appeal to boomers and her team cultivated that post AP, but she must have young fans like Lana/Taylor. I also think Katy’s faceless inoffensive  radio fodder can be used in many different TikToks which help (and her label being the face of label’s succesz with tiktok) 

On 10/12/2022 at 2:04 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I don’t see why not one song from Gaga’s recent album couldn’t go viral on tiktok, she does appeal to boomers and her team cultivated that post AP, but she must have young fans like Lana/Taylor. I also think Katy’s faceless inoffensive  radio fodder can be used in many different TikToks which help (and her label being the face of label’s succesz with tiktok) 

It's obvious that songs going viral on tiktok don't happen organically.

Labels/artists pay influencers that have big following on tiktok to create content/choreos/trends so the songs start gaining traction. 

This year alone Lizzo did it with her lead which was bombing on spotify when it got released and then "suddenly" started going viral, Beyonce did it first with Break my Soul (didn't stick on tiktok) and then jumped into cuff it which was able to stick.

Godga has had zero tries so far to make a song of hers go viral on tiktok, so if she really tries next album cycle to make these calculated moves then we can really judge if she can get a virary viral hitty hit on tiktoky tiktok.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 10/12/2022 at 1:31 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

It's obvious that songs going viral on tiktok don't happen organically.

Labels/artists pay influencers that have big following on tiktok to create content/choreos/trends so the songs start gaining traction. 

This year alone Lizzo did it with her lead which was bombing on spotify when it got released and then "suddenly" started going viral, Beyonce did it first with Break my Soul (didn't stick on tiktok) and then jumped into cuff it which was able to stick.

Godga has had zero tries so far to make a song of hers go viral on tiktok, so if she really tries next album cycle to make these calculated moves then we can really judge if she can get a virary viral hitty hit on tiktoky tiktok.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

It's so frustrating because tiktok was already in full force when Chromatica came out and CH-III was gaining a lot of traction and yet her and all her team did was sabotage that. With HMH there was also 0 attempts to promote it on tiktok. The only thing she promotes there is make-up, even for TCB she only did one messy post.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• thanks 3

Popster for Sale 41,932

I Ain't Worried

• Pop: 35.391M (-0.181M) AI, 11835 (-42) spins
  • HAC: 19.844M (-0.051M) AI, 5119 (+17) spins
  • AC: 0.197M (-0.006M) AI, 115 (-1) spins

Top 3 on HAC

Popster for Sale 41,932
  • [Spotify US] I Ain't Worried: 710,054 streams, up 0.5% from 7 days ago.
  • [Spotify US] CUFF IT: 611,458 streams, up 17.4% from 7 days ago.
  • [Spotify US] Super Freaky Girl: 738,155 streams, down 3.6% from 7 days ago.
  • [Spotify US] Hold Me Closer: 297,591 streams, up 2.5% from 7 days ago.
  • [Spotify GB] Hold Me Closer: 123,425 streams, up 0.5% from 7 days ago.

Pop-a-911-ster 27,223

Gaga's YouTube

#25 +1 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 106,23M

#26 -1 Lady Gaga - Million Reasons (Official Audio) 106,22M

:ari_roll:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,390

I'm so happy to see Rosalia  nominated in all the big categories at the EMAs :darkmode: ya'll better vote her if you don't want nicki to win :ohhh:

EDIT: and most importantly thank GodGa she isn't against godga herself anywhere so i don't have to choose hihi (she deserved a best live nom tho)

Edited by Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3

Just Dance

Shazam:

#53 Belarus (=)

#100 Hungary (+21)

#104 Ukraine (+4)

#111 Czech Republic (+1)

#128 Norway (NE)

#130 Poland (+7)

#147 Singapore (-10)