Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 39,413
On 10/11/2022 at 2:24 PM, Adarsh said:

@MANiCURE1295 India submitted “Chhello Show” instead of RRR for best foreign language film. What were they thinking :dead:

.....no comment lol

On 10/11/2022 at 2:56 PM, zoldyck said:

Does it mean the song from RRR is out of competition. Or the movie is only out of best foreign category but can still compete in other categories? 

On 10/11/2022 at 3:00 PM, Adarsh said:

I have no idea. But if it’s not even eligible for that one nomination that it was most likely going to get, the chances of other categories looks bleak in my opinion.

^^^ to the above...No it does not mean that, it just means they cannot submit in foreign language film, the US distributor of the film has already come out and say they plan on submitting RRR in all other eligible categories, they're definitely till gonna push hard for other categories including BOS.

And remember Parallel Mothers got 2 nominations last year after Spain didn't choose to submit it, RRR could still easily nab a BOS nomination if there is enough passion!

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,439

Yeah I saw that on ATRL as well. I guess this is the perfect excuse for Chromatica’s numbers and I’m fine with it.

:happydance:

It seems that Gaga’s older music revival is a result of that and a few semi viral trends on TikTok. 

We’re winning either way.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,390
On 10/12/2022 at 7:01 AM, monketsharona said:

The nostalgia of old music is real lately. Maybe we need to question the general quality of music currently being released tbh.

I don't think it has to do with the quality of what's being released but with the fact that recording and releasing recorded music is hardly profitable for labels anymore. Pushing old songs has virtually zero costs and can give you the same returns.

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3
On 10/12/2022 at 7:01 AM, monketsharona said:

The nostalgia of old music is real lately. Maybe we need to question the general quality of music currently being released tbh.

It's funny cause 10-15 years ago, everyone was saying that the new generation of songs ( especially pop songs) have bad quality and that no one is releasing quality songs as it used to be in the past. Now we consider, the same songs, that were released a decade ago , quality songs and that the brand new songs are trash. 

So I suppose it's a never ending cycle and it always is like this. Most of the new songs are considered bad quality but as the time passes suddenly they become quality songs.

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 31,892
On 10/12/2022 at 8:57 AM, little legend said:

It's funny cause 10-15 years ago, everyone was saying that the new generation of songs ( especially pop songs) have bad quality and that no one is releasing quality songs as it used to be in the past. Now we consider, the same songs, that were released a decade ago , quality songs and that the brand new songs are trash. 

So I suppose it's a never ending cycle and it always is like this. Most of the new songs are considered bad quality but as the time passes suddenly they become quality songs.

Tea

spacer.png

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,892
On 10/12/2022 at 10:31 AM, Andreu said:

Imagine thinking One Republic (who only had a grammy nom in 2009) will win a grammy above grammy darling GODGA

A “Imagine thinking One Republic (who had their last hit in 2013) will smash above female superstar GODGA” teas

spacer.png

We all know who has the bigger hit now

spacer.png