Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 17,970
On 10/11/2022 at 1:28 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

https://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=333249&title=NEAR-TRUTHS%3A-ROOM-TO-MOVE

Not them exposing Tayble for demanding Grammy wins if they want her to perform…

Makes sense how the categories got expanded to 10 slots only to make her snoozefest album getting a nom.

Truly one of the most corrupted girls in history.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

"At the other extreme, the Secret Boardroom is where superstar artists demand that the Academy commit major Grammys to them before they’ll agree to perform on the show. If, for example, Taylor Swift isn’t winning in a significant category, she’s not performing, and everybody knows that."

OMG  I hate her...  :giveup:

Moderator 3,690
On 10/11/2022 at 7:07 PM, emig_09 said:

My point is that it's a re-recording WTF :excuseme:

Re-recordings cannot compete in songwriting categories, in other they are fine. ATW 10 minute had not been even released before so it should be able to compete even in songwriting categories.

TBH I'm fine with her submitting original songs/from the vault songs as realistically they had not been released before and are "new" songs in the sense that they had not been heard before. However submitting Red (T.V) is a choice, at the end of the day it is a 10 year old album.

• thanks 1

Moderator 3,690
On 10/11/2022 at 7:28 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

https://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=333249&title=NEAR-TRUTHS%3A-ROOM-TO-MOVE

Not them exposing Tayble for demanding Grammy wins if they want her to perform…

Makes sense how the categories got expanded to 10 slots only to make her snoozefest album getting a nom.

Truly one of the most corrupted girls in history.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

TBH the section is worded weird and it seems to be speculation. They seem to have no concrete evidence that any superstar demands a win for performance slots and Grammy wins don't seem to be really corrupt, usually the nomination process is where the corruption takes place. Also like why should an artist show up to the Scammys if they have no nominations and nothing to promote, like it is logical that a person shows up if they are nominated and otherwise not. 

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3
On 10/11/2022 at 6:00 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

it's a relative measure 

it doesn't matter how low the absolute numbers are 

I know but still sounds funny to me cause the absolute numbers are negligible 

Whew the way I had an opinion piece submitted to, edited with, and published by a national professional journal :applause:

And they say farmers don't have anything better to do :applause:

I can't farm, what now? I want to keep farming

Edited by Dean Spookchester
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 3

A Popster Is Born 14,837
On 10/11/2022 at 6:13 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Didn't Taylor say she wasn't gonna submit her re-recordings cuz "it's not about the awards"?

to be fair, I find totally legitimate to submit a new song (ATW10MV), I'd even be fine with her submitting Red(TV) if the thing that carried the album would have been some From The Vault but at the same time you can argue ATW10MV, a new song, is the one carrying the whole album so lemme keep quiet on that one :excuseme:

A Popster Is Born 14,837
On 10/11/2022 at 7:05 PM, Adarsh said:

How much is that Anne Marie album doing daily? Gaga can be #1 in 2018 too

and how is Lorde's album doing? 

Spoiler

:mess:

• lol 6

A Popster Is Born 10,146
On 10/11/2022 at 2:50 PM, danwasd said:

to be fair, I find totally legitimate to submit a new song (ATW10MV), I'd even be fine with her submitting Red(TV) if the thing that carried the album would have been some From The Vault but at the same time you can argue ATW10MV, a new song, is the one carrying the whole album so lemme keep quiet on that one :excuseme:

I agree with everything you just said

My problem was the fact that she said she wasn't gonna submit her re-recordings because it's about the art, not awards, this just made her a hypocrite