Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 31,809
On 10/9/2022 at 9:44 PM, Fame Romance said:

10 weeks in the top 10, next week it’s gonna be more than any solo album by Gaga after TF/M :shakes:

And some people still think Bey is flopping :rip:

the way she is smashing 

A Popster Is Born 12,811
On 10/9/2022 at 8:44 PM, ViviLittleM said:

NRJ Music Awards

She should perform one of her songs (HMH) on French TV like Adele did last year with EOM? it’s been so long and would cause a big effect in her Stan market  :bradley: of course it won’t happen but Would be great, new content as well. 

• paws up 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 10/9/2022 at 10:16 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

She should perform one of her songs (HMH) on French TV like Adele did last year with EOM? it’s been so long and would cause a big effect in her Stan market  :bradley: of course it won’t happen but Would be great, new content as well. 

she'll be in Harley Quinn mode, yeah not happening

• paws up 1

Godga should do a last hurrayyy push to Hold my Oscar at one big award show like Grammys to push the song for the Oscars (assuming she’ll be nominated for the Oscar)

It needs to be an impactful showstopper performance to get everyone talking, like recruit Tom Cruise to perform together some stunt like both jumping from a plane as she sings, her bringing a big plane on stage or something…no more f-ing around LETS GOOO!!!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 979
On 10/9/2022 at 5:43 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

Godga should do a last hurrayyy push to Hold my Oscar at one big award show like Grammys to push the song for the Oscars (assuming she’ll be nominated for the Oscar)

It needs to be an impactful showstopper performance to get everyone talking, like recruit Tom Cruise to perform together some stunt like both jumping from a plane as she sings, her bringing a big plane on stage or something…no more f-ing around LETS GOOO!!!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

I can't imagine of anything groundbreaking with that song, and Tom doing stunts on stage would be both cringe and dumb, as it could overshadow Gaga. But I do agree that it needs some push and recognition.

On 10/9/2022 at 10:48 PM, CHROMATICON said:

I can't imagine of anything groundbreaking with that song, and Tom doing stunts on stage would be both cringe and dumb, as it could overshadow Gaga. But I do agree that it needs some push and recognition.

GODGA singing “Hold my hand Hold my hand Hooold mahhh haaaand” as she jumps from a plane and Tom Cruise jumps right after to catch her…yeah I don’t know a better idea tbh!!! Song would get headlines and promo and the adequate Oscar push hihihi

Godga should hire me as her creative director tbh!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,131

YT WW

#195 +19 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (From A Star Is Born/Live From The Oscars) 534,426

Shallord is the re-definition of a SMASH :giveup:

• paws up 3
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497

I just saw bombsterbomb and holy sh!t what an awful movie. All the A+ billing wasted. It lacks focus, tries too hard to be quirky, and it's just exasperatingly bad. There's one or two things I love about its message but the delivery and execution is just botched. 

Popster to Popster 3,903

:prideheart:

LATINA QUEEN MOTHER SLAYKIRA!

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 10/10/2022 at 12:43 AM, emig_09 said:

YT WW

#195 +19 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (From A Star Is Born/Live From The Oscars) 534,426

Shallord is the re-definition of a SMASH :giveup:

It's the perfect smash hit honestly, It got tons of awards and It seems like It will never going to die out.