Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 10/9/2022 at 10:43 AM, DonnieDarko said:

So Godga’s streaming is growing and she’s getting these amazing numbers yet we’re still stuck outside the Top 10.

:scared:

Does it mean all the others above her are also growing in streams?

New releases from girls. When one falls, another one releases.

She will probably pass BlackPink in time, only for Mariah Carey to shut her out of top 10 during Christmas season. 

A Popster Is Born 18,443
On 10/9/2022 at 8:15 AM, zoldyck said:

New releases from girls. When one falls, another one releases.

She will probably pass BlackPink in time, only for Mariah Carey to shut her out of top 10 during Christmas season. 

Right. Plus Lana Del Ray will be on Taylor’s album so she also won’t exit the Top 10 anytime soon.

A Popster Is Born 10,651

So glad The Fame, The Fame Monster and Born This Way managed to get the recognition and the classic status it derserved since day one !  

The revival of those albums on Spotify is so good to see. I hope it'll grow even bigger. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,651
On 10/9/2022 at 8:24 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Right. Plus Lana Del Ray will be on Taylor’s album so she also won’t exit the Top 10 anytime soon.

most of those top 10 female artists (Rihanna, Lana, Doja, Nicki, Beyoncé, Taylor) have new music coming real soon so pretty sure they'll stick in it for next year as well. 

Unless Gaga has some good collabs coming and that rumoured BTS song in her sleeves I don't see her hitting top ten until she has a new album. But I'm fine with her classic hits growing for the moment. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 2,965
On 10/9/2022 at 8:43 AM, monketsharona said:

most of those top 10 female artists (Rihanna, Lana, Doja, Nicki, Beyoncé, Taylor) have new music coming real soon so pretty sure they'll stick in it for next year as well. 

Unless Gaga has some good collabs coming and that rumoured BTS song in her sleeves I don't see her hitting top ten until she has a new album. But I'm fine with her classic hits growing for the moment. 

Are BTS still a thing? I haven't heard of them in a while 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Gaga´s daily Spotify streams:

03.10: +8.257.429

04.10: +8.552.729

05.10: +8.593.709*

06.10: +8.813.033*

07.10: +9.346.031

Total - 15.146.646.009 

*estimated based on avg. from the 2 days and the daily inctreases of her discography.

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 10/9/2022 at 12:48 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

I repeat: Teenage Dream smashed, not Katy

I think this is not exactly whats happening, it's more that she has 6 or so hits with really solid recurrents (most of which happen to be on TD, yes) but the majority of her discography (album tracks) is still struggling to go above 5k daily streams.

There are witness standard songs that have not been able to crack 10M in 5,5 years (for comparison, the least streamed Joanne standard track is at 30M+ and we know that album is not exactly a spotify smash). And let's not talk about the witness deluxe tracks, one of which isn't even at 3M. 

Same with Smile, there are multiple album tracks below 9M and gaining at an extremely slow pace, so it'll take a while. The streams of one of the  boy's album tracks are also abysmal, but this is normal for a 2008 album.

Teenage Dream hardly has any non-promoted song, and Prism has surprisingly healthy streams all over the tracklist tho.

Oh and I think they are going to push Dark Horse because it's her only song that can go above 1000M anytime soon (currently at 984M). It's a shame Katy is going to get an old song above 1000M before Gaga does, but well Gaga can get new songs above that mark and her, well we'll see :billie: same w bey

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

"Joanne" worldwide sales estimation (in album units).

Pure sales ~ 1.31 m.
Di. singles (2.60 m. / 6.67) = 0.39 m.
Spotify (1.454 b. / 1500) = 0.97 m.
YouTube (917 m. / 3500) = 0.26 m.
Others (~1.244 b. / 1500) = 0.83 m.

Total ~ 3.760.000
  • paws up 7