Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Popstanne 9,920
On 9/22/2022 at 6:55 PM, HoldMyOreos said:
  Hide contents

I'm sick of gay characters getting killed off brutally at the first chance. It's quite aggravating. 

Spoiler

I mean, I see your point, but i don't think HOTD is at fault here, killing someone was the best choice to show Sir Criston's real personality and he obviously wouldn't kill Rhaenyra

Other shows have a worse explanation 

Popster for Sale 44,646
On 9/22/2022 at 10:56 PM, Lazz Monster said:

I don't agree tbh, she did it to get a better deal with Apple and, consequently, AM (Chromatica was heavily promoted on AM playlists in the beginning)

She even had that radio thing

I mean I'm all for promo but sacrificing quality over it? That's the definition of lacking artistic integrity. 

Popster for Sale 44,646
On 9/22/2022 at 11:00 PM, Lazz Monster said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I mean, I see your point, but i don't think HOTD is at fault here, killing someone was the best choice to show Sir Criston's real personality and he obviously wouldn't kill Rhaenyra

Other shows have a worse explanation 

Spoiler

The way he did it was brutal and he met no consequences for it, which was appalling.  Did not enjoy it. 

• hugs 1

Popstanne 9,920
On 9/22/2022 at 7:00 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

I mean I'm all for promo but sacrificing quality over it? That's the definition of lacking artistic integrity. 

Why are you so sure the video would've been better if it weren't shot on iPhone tho?

None of the Joanne videos were

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,786
On 9/22/2022 at 11:00 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

It’s the scene tbh. It was filmed in little natural light, never a good idea on mobile phones

Edited by BenG
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,646
On 9/22/2022 at 11:00 PM, BenG said:

Yeah it fits the song perfectly

I think fans hate on it because she wasn't wearing wigs or platform heels for the first time, but it's a good video. Suddenly John Wayne is amazing despite that god awfull editing because the platform heels are back for a few seconds. :icant:

• thanks 2

Popster for Sale 44,646
On 9/22/2022 at 11:01 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Why are you so sure the video would've been better if it weren't shot on iPhone tho?

None of the Joanne videos were

Perfect Illusion MV >>>> SL MV

• sad 1

On 9/22/2022 at 11:44 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

people are raving about it

she better put that money to her next era

no more iphone videos pls 

She probably got paid millions to shoot that SL video…

Kinda tired of Godga being a cheap beech when it comes to her art…where do all the money she earns go?

Missing the days when she risked to go broke only for her art to not suffer in quality…I need big budget music videos from her again next era.

Like beech (lets say she won’t touch her earnings coming from music & touring) you are bagging $5M to sing on private weddings/events, how are you not investing them in your art?

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

Popster for Sale 44,646
On 9/22/2022 at 11:04 PM, Miaou said:

She probably got paid millions to shoot that SL video…

Kinda tired of Godga being a cheap beech when it comes to her art…where do all the money she earns go?

Missing the days when she risked to go broke only for her art to not suffer in quality…I need big budget music videos from her again next era.

Like beech (lets say she won’t touch her earnings coming from music & touring) you are bagging $5M to sing on private weddings/events, how are you not investing them in your art?

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

This. At least ROM and 911 were a major step in the right direction. She better serve budget for LG7, there are no excuses. 

Popster for Sale 41,786
On 9/22/2022 at 11:06 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

This. At least ROM and 911 were a major step in the right direction. She better serve budget for LG7, there are no excuses. 

I think 911 will age better than ROM. Green screen/CGI videos don’t usually age well.

• paws up 3

On 9/23/2022 at 12:06 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

Watch the next era be a minimalistic aesthetic with ballady ballad songs…

Iphone collab confirmed! (And she will have an excuse this time…)

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 44,646
On 9/22/2022 at 11:09 PM, BenG said:

I think 911 will age better than ROM. Green screen/CGI videos don’t usually age well.

so we go from SL to ROM to 911

lg7 lead single will have the best video of all time, why? 

• lol 1