Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 9/18/2022 at 9:32 AM, Mario Spears said:

awwww Godga we love you 🥹🥹🥹🥹

and she didn't lie Chromatica Ball indeed is her best but it's just sad it had to end this way bc of the weather :crying::crying:

Yeah the weather had other plans today but sometimes it happens and she did her best to take care of everyone right on the spot (she did most of the setlist too). It's a bit weird how this ended but honestly overall It's nothing too bad. Anyway this era healed Gaga from her pain and gained back her confidence when it comes to touring, 2 very important things that we should not look away.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,061

I find it funny that swifties are trying to convince everyone that she canceled it because of low ticket sales even though the reason for cancellation was something out of her hands :icant: truly the most unlikeable fanbase ever

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,061

Anyways, Gaga made the best decision for her and for everybody else. After seeing some of the pictures of the water falling from the the top of this stage it was kind of certain the show wouldn’t continue.

I really hope she doesn’t make this her central memory of the tour - this was her first tour in years that ended with nearly 0 issues and I hope that’s how she remembers it 

• paws up 2

On 9/18/2022 at 11:13 AM, Stats4LG said:

I find it funny that swifties are trying to convince everyone that she canceled it because of low ticket sales even though the reason for cancellation was something out of her hands :icant: truly the most unlikeable fanbase ever

Specially since we have pics from the show ☠️

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,421
On 9/18/2022 at 2:43 PM, Stats4LG said:

They are so dumb omg 

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 9/18/2022 at 11:13 AM, Stats4LG said:

I mean it doesn’t suit their narrative that she’s over and can’t book stadiums when this tour proved LiveNation that next time she can easily do football stadium (only 1 in Texas or at Least announce it better)

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Even though it´s sad that she could only perform 17 songs on her last date, the tour was extremly good in many ways.

• Her vocals have never been that good
  • Gaga could perform all 20 dates without a cancelation because of her health
  • She seemed happier than ever on stage
  • Second highest avg. boxscore for a female world tour
  • Broke several attendance/boxscore records
  • Her first professional filmed tour in over a decade.
  • paws up 7
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 3

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 9/18/2022 at 12:13 PM, Stats4LG said:

Some of them are truly embarrassing honestly, it only makes them look like complete idiots anyway.

Popster for Sale 41,933
On 9/18/2022 at 10:35 AM, Nemanja said:

They didn't even cancel the show, they cut it. it's only 5 songs. on first show she have 2 songs less. it want be refunds.

Depends on local law. She would have to in certain countries/states but not in Florida.