Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Popster for Sale 44,887
On 9/17/2022 at 11:06 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Please, it would not be the worst situation and you know it, liddo. 
:icant:

We’re just discussing an interesting topic, instead of tracking IAW. 
:icant:

No one is negative (excluding a future mod @ViviLittleM), we’re all happy and fullfilled with Godga’s ww sold out Chromagod tour.

:excited:

The fact that @ViviLittleM has been one of the most positive members ever since TCB started though 

• lol 3
  • love 2

Remember that article we got some months ago that Godga would revamp her pop shows in Vegas?

In my mind I think once Joker filming ends, she will be back in the studio for the final touches (assuming she's been writing and recording for the past 2 years), filming 1 or 2 music videos, start the "era" in summer 2023, there will be no world tour dedicated to it, but she's gonna use the successful songs from LG7 and Chromatica together with her catalogue for the revamped Vegas pop show which can debut in fall 2023.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

On 9/17/2022 at 2:49 PM, Replay said:

U think she didnt do anything these three years? 

Those years are anomaly for most people if not all. Not to forget, she mentioned someone close to her suffered extreme case of covid (if I remember correctly). There is a huge chance, she decided to wind down and spend time with her family in those years.

Anyway she have always been very fond of her creation process. As far as I know, she always share studio pics or pic with producers. This complete silence isn't like her at all. 

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 9/17/2022 at 12:16 PM, zoldyck said:

I will be happily glad to get new Gaga music ASAP, but 2023 seems like nothing more just wishful hope. There have been no sine from above about new album. 

There was no sine at Chromatica Ball either and yet the Elton dying vocals are still there

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 44,887
On 9/17/2022 at 11:13 AM, Miaou said:

Remember that article we got some months ago that Godga would revamp her pop shows in Vegas?

In my mind I think once Joker filming ends, she will be back in the studio for the final touches (assuming she's been writing and recording for the past 2 years), filming 1 or 2 music videos, start the "era" in summer 2023, there will be no world tour dedicated to it, but she's gonna use the successful songs from LG7 and Chromatica together with her catalogue for the revamped Vegas pop show which can debut in fall 2023.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

Yeah this would be the best case scenario

so it's not gonna happen

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

But let's not forget the most possible scenario too...GODGA might be doing Broadway in spring 2023!

Deuxmoi posted this in May and I'm 100% sure this is about Godga doing Cabaret.

The email being "maybethistime" a nod to Bradley that might produce/direct it?

A+ lister musician and actress nominated for Oscar fits Godga.

The fact that she went out of her way to get Lizza Minelli to present with her at the Oscars when the original plan was her doing it solo, its also suspicious and fits the narrative of her doing Cabaret indeed.

Remember that Deuxmoi were the 1st one that gave us the Joker info, 1 year in advance...tbh I believe it that this can be true.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,445
On 9/17/2022 at 12:24 PM, chartgaga said:

No shade to the song cause it’s actually meaningful but Elton’s vocals kinda ruin it

Yeah, I love the song and the lyrics, Elton’s vocals are indeed a bit too much, especially on his verse.

A Popster Is Born 10,029

#1. Shut Down - 6,601,921 (NEW)

#2. Pink Venom - 5,732,070 (+7)

#8. Typa Girl - 4,356,002 (NEW)

#12. Hard To Love - 3,636,906 (NEW)

#14. Yeah Yeah Yeah - 3,557,573 (NEW)

#15. The Happiest Girl - 3,488,920 (NEW)

#17. Tally - 3,126,725 (NEW)

#25. Ready For Love - 2,661,402 (NEW)

Total: 33,161,519 streams

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 3