Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Tom Cruise is working on a movie project that will be an original musical with singing and dancing...when he books Godga for the co-lead role and to write the music ahhhh (I also want Godga to star in an action movie like mission impossible and Tom can produce it)

Finally her Golden Globe win for lead actress in Musical will be in the bag!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• lol 1

I'm fine with one movie project every three years. The focus needs to be Joker 2 as her next actress career thing.

But she really need to take 2023 to work on some music. He last original music record will start to date a bit tbh.

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391

Chromatica had a very specific aesthetic on the launch of the album with the colourful visuals, pink hair and going back to more elaborate outfits. The aesthetic just evolved and faded away as time went by just like it happened with every era.

If anything Joanne had the least defined aesthetic.

Moderator 17,129
On 9/15/2022 at 4:17 PM, Lazz Monster said:

We don't care because a movie era is months-long :oscar:

We were talking about musical projects though. I also prefer music to movies because this is still Lady Gaga :friendsga:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,022
x3
On 9/15/2022 at 4:29 PM, LITTLELEGEND said:

The fact that BANTELA stole my username and some members still think they are the real Miaou 

:rip:

This is the best thing i read today:icant:

Congrats @entela :applause:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,160
On 9/15/2022 at 11:18 AM, corvus albus said:

We were talking about musical projects though. I also prefer music to movies because this is still Lady Gaga :friendsga:

Actually I said I don't mind a music project every three years cuz I'd rather she focus on movies now :friendsga:

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 9/15/2022 at 3:26 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Actually I said I don't mind a music project every three years cuz I'd rather she focus on movies now :friendsga:

A music project every three years would be great actually :icant: let's see if we get LG7 on 2023... 

• lol 1

Moderator 17,129
On 9/15/2022 at 4:29 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

A music project every three years would be great actually :icant: let's see if we get LG7 on 2023... 

Sadly, we got TGM and L4S the last years, so our next musical project would be in 2025 :rip:

For me, she needs to do movie projects every 2 year, studio albums every 3 year, side project albums (which can be jazz, christmas album, duets with vocalists, broadway themed, soundtrack album etc.) every 3-4 years in between the main ones, and touring stadiums globally every 5 years.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• paws up 1