Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Popster to Popster 3,903

#Butterfly25 is trending OMG 🔥🔥🔥🔥

jVKlFZJ.jpeg

The day is near and we will be streaming! 

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 9/14/2022 at 4:13 PM, chartgaga said:

Curtained sections last night:

408-411

429-434

So that means 10 sections were closed, not all were 350-400 tickets

so yeah it would fit the 3k tickets unsold

Dont know but i counted 8sections both left and right :katy:

But still 35k is decent

On 9/14/2022 at 3:19 AM, Dean Sextupler said:

Well first let's hope she has a perfect big-album roll-out first to generate interest. Now before anybody drags me for saying CBT has her biggest average yet, we must keep in mind that while she can easily book football stadiums, if she is adding more dates as well, it is important for LG7 to have actual hits with good exposure.

Getting more big hits is not a must to have another successful stadium tour (just look at beyonce in the last decade).

What's more important is announcing it in a moment that there's a big momentum career wise for her...for example one of her biggest mistakes was not embarking on a global stadium tour right after asib era ended and she won the Oscar...the demand was HUGE and she could have got her biggest tour ever at that point. Instead she went rotting in Vegas...

Hopefully things get planned better next time and if Joker results to be a big success making her relive another high peak career wise she should exploit that moment and announce the tour in 2025 together with a new album (I mean its not like she will tour sooner than that...)

0cb5e062e597beee5df19b981c14168d_w200.gi

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 41,933
On 9/14/2022 at 10:00 AM, Andreu said:

I am the first one who hates this fanbase's fetish with unreleased material but the movie version of HMH really sounds better than the single version for me :bradley:

They should have released both versions like Disney films. BloodPop dumbed it down to some generic mess for the GP appeal.

On 9/14/2022 at 11:00 AM, Andreu said:

I am the first one who hates this fanbase's fetish with unreleased material but the movie version of HMH really sounds better than the single version for me :bradley:

Its the vocal delivery...she should learn once and for all, tender vocals and not screaming like a horse from start to finish is the key to get a hit with a ballad (ARUTW is the prime example)

0cb5e062e597beee5df19b981c14168d_w200.gi

Listen how good this piano version they used at the Cannes Film Festival premiere...she sounds so angelic in the verses...(reminds me of Joanne piano version)